***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

Just now, Inigo said:

It's so sad watching him in some ways.

He's tall, built like a tank, self confident, intelligent and well spoken.

Ours are almost always small, skinny, not the brightest seeming, much less confident and mumble nervously.

“Eh...as ah says....eh...hopefully...we’ll hingmy...eh..gie it wur best ... and....eh....hopefully...eh..get the three points ah hope”.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only watch Ajax in the last 2 rounds, but they have been far and away the most entertaining team I've watched this year. Haven't shouted at a team to win this much since Leicester were closing in on the EPL.

Would love to see them lift the trophy. Something about seeing a team like Ajax beating the money teams from the money leagues that are ruining football..... and they're not only beating them, they're completely outplaying them, with attacking football and homegrown players. Disgusts me that its a team that will be torn apart come the end of the season, ffs shite like Bournemouth could sign  most of their players.

34 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Gutted bears

Juvrntus losing probably cost me thousands tonight in 3 season long accas 

One in particular looked good for 18,000 and at very worst a good cash out amount .If Juventus got to Sf and Final 

Think I hate Ajax now 

ffs

11 hours ago, KingKirk said:

City v spurs no even sold out for tomorrow that's pathetic. Fuckin tinpot club 

I normally just skim read your posts as they can at times be bordering on full "buffoonery". I could probably regret interacting with you now. 😅  

But as of last night the only tickets left for the City v spuds game tonight are restricted seats. 

46 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Horrendous maybe not but still the best draw u could hope for if your a fan of city should they win tonight

I don't think it is and with you predicting it's a great draw they'll defo go out now 

13 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I normally just skim read your posts as they can at times be bordering on full "buffoonery". I could probably regret interacting with you now. 😅  

But as of last night the only tickets left for the City v spuds game tonight are restricted seats. 

1-0 down champions league quarter final. Manager asking for the crowd to push them to victory and its no sold out poor stuff that

You going?

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

1-0 down champions league quarter final. Manager asking for the crowd to push them to victory and its no sold out poor stuff that

You going?

The manager asked for a huge atmosphere and as usual the media have twisted it round to suit whatever agenda that particular journo has, be that pro London clubs or scumchester. 

No I won't be there mainly as it's not Rangers who are in the quarter finals of the Champions League. I've decided to watch City hopefully win in comfort from home.

Alas today I have financial commitments and responsibilities that require my funds to be used elsewhere. 

Like most folk who have families to support. The days of spending every single penny I have to attend football matches has sadly gone away. But if I can get this upcoming work promotion (no more shifts) then getting back my season ticket at Ibrox will be my 1st priority. With the possibility of getting more than 4 visits to see City a Season an added bonus.

Ajax are precisely the type of team who would have a really good chance against teams like Man City. Fast, mobile, energetic team with pacey full backs who love to attack and get at their opposition, no matter who they are. Both Real and Juve severely underestimated them and they never even had Tagliafico last night and had to stick a CB out at RB and shift their 1st choice RB to LB (who then got injured after 10 mins)

Without exaggeration, Hakim Ziyech might be one of the best players in Europe, on current form. The guy has been incredible. Only a matter of time before a club comes in throwing money at him

14 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

City are getting a lot of stick for the low attendances for the bigger games but people need to remember it can cost your average joe £700 to try and fit this in.

For a season book? It's about £500 up here to watch some pish 😄

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Ajax are precisely the type of team who would have a really good chance against teams like Man City. Fast, mobile, energetic team with pacey full backs who love to attack and get at their opposition, no matter who they are. Both Real and Juve severely underestimated them and they never even had Tagliafico last night and had to stick a CB out at RB and shift their 1st choice RB to LB (who then got injured after 10 mins)

Without exaggeration, Hakim Ziyech might be one of the best players in Europe, on current form. The guy has been incredible. Only a matter of time before a club comes in throwing money at him

Agree there, was a joy to watch. Can name their price with him.

1 hour ago, LV said:

For a season book? It's about £500 up here to watch some pish 😄

Two trips to London and the champions league package I think. Seen it getting posted on sport bible somewhere.

10 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

The manager asked for a huge atmosphere and as usual the media have twisted it round to suit whatever agenda that particular journo has, be that pro London clubs or scumchester. 

No I won't be there mainly as it's not Rangers who are in the quarter finals of the Champions League. I've decided to watch City hopefully win in comfort from home.

Alas today I have financial commitments and responsibilities that require my funds to be used elsewhere. 

Like most folk who have families to support. The days of spending every single penny I have to attend football matches has sadly gone away. But if I can get this upcoming work promotion (no more shifts) then getting back my season ticket at Ibrox will be my 1st priority. With the possibility of getting more than 4 visits to see City a Season an added bonus.

At least your Mrs lets you go to the football TEF.

Archived