*** Official Rangers V Accies (Away) Thread ***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

This is a massive chance to make a statement 3 points are vital & if we are serious in title challenge then its simply must win .as others in top positions will drop points on Saturday. Of course i would prefer flowing silky football & an emphatic win but any win on plastic will do . We must get our away form up to scratch by any means

Taigs v mini taigs draw and sheep beat hearts, a Rangers win on Sunday and the league looks very interesting indeed. 

15 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Where's the badges?

Where's the form?

Where's the team news?

Disgraceful OP.

Foderingham

Tavernier Goldson Katic Flanagan

Arfield Jack Ejaria

Candeias Morelos Kent

Arfield can't play he'll be suspended by the Candaian FA for pulling out their International game.:whistle:

1 hour ago, TheCutch said:

See it was that much of a mess that people seen it differently from each other.

2nd half I agree was a 442, but 1st half definitely looked like an attempt at 4231 to me mate.

Coulibaly and Arfield were sitting in no mans land.

Candeias and Lafferty seemed to not know if they were wide players or support for Fredo. 

Think we can agree it was a fuckin mess that hopefully doesn't show itself again this season. 

Missed Kent big time mate..?

19 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Taigs v mini taigs draw and sheep beat hearts, a Rangers win on Sunday and the league looks very interesting indeed. 

Fancied Hearts strongly but with Souttar and Frank Bruno ruled out for 5 months their season is about to go pear shaped..

2 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

This is a massive chance to make a statement 3 points are vital & if we are serious in title challenge then its simply must win .as others in top positions will drop points on Saturday. Of course i would prefer flowing silky football & an emphatic win but any win on plastic will do . We must get our away form up to scratch by any means

I don't think winning would make much of a statement. I don't even think a 4-0 win with silky football would be that much of a message, it's Hamilton. We just need to get an away win under our belts.

13 minutes ago, OhW said:

I don't think winning would make much of a statement. I don't even think a 4-0 win with silky football would be that much of a message, it's Hamilton. We just need to get an away win under our belts.

Yes it is only Hamilton but our away form to date has been extremely poor so i.m.o. any win on Sunday will be a huge positive statement.

5 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Yes it is only Hamilton but our away form to date has been extremely poor so i.m.o. any win on Sunday will be a huge positive statement.

I don't think a win at Hamilton is a huge statement at all. It's the minimum requirement. 

35 minutes ago, OhW said:

I don't think a win at Hamilton is a huge statement at all. It's the minimum requirement. 

We're currently sitting 6th in the table with Aberdeen just 2pts behind us.  Winning is an absolute must less we slip in to the bottom half of the table.  Winning against Hamilton is not a "statement" its a necessity for any team serious about challenging for the title.  

Any win will do for me, I was apprehensive before the Livingston game and we were so poor that day it was terrible to watch.

I am more hopeful that Hamilton will be different, but it is a plastic pitch once again and I felt that some of our players were beat as soon as they went on the pitch at Livingston, some kept slipping and sliding and I remember saying in the match tread that I wondered if they had the right football boots for the surface on. I know we have plastic at The Hummel but our players did not look happy at Livingston so hope Stevie G has got into them to stop worrying about the surface and just play football.

Archived