28th minute

Lord Lockin

15 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Rangers man, is he not?

Don’t know about that but he went wae a wee burd I worked wae when I used to work in the British Gas call centre in uddingston and she was absolutely stunning.  How that ugly cunt pulled that I’ll never know.  No even as if he’s a big name footballer.  We used to call her man on. ?

but aye nice touch for the boy.  Life is a cunt sometimes. 

Was absolutely spot on today! Good tribute & well done to Hamilton for being part of it! 

On a side note, seen some guy on Facebook wanting a round of applause next Sunday for his 86 year old grandad from London that died! Not for me I'm afraid! Condolences and all that but that's a bit much! 

14 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Was absolutely spot on today! Good tribute & well done to Hamilton for being part of it! 

On a side note, seen some guy on Facebook wanting a round of applause next Sunday for his 86 year old grandad from London that died! Not for me I'm afraid! Condolences and all that but that's a bit much! 

One for Thursday as well

42 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Think that's the same post i've just read it wrong! Either way, there's no need for a minutes applause for an 86 year old that's passed away. 

the old boy, attended every home game. travelling from london on the train.

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

Don’t know about that but he went wae a wee burd I worked wae when I used to work in the British Gas call centre in uddingston and she was absolutely stunning.  How that ugly cunt pulled that I’ll never know.  No even as if he’s a big name footballer.  We used to call her man on. ?

but aye nice touch for the boy.  Life is a cunt sometimes. 

Kelsey, my best mates sister in law ??