*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Thread*****

Brian Fantana

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I genuinely can't understand the moaning in here today. We're about to go top of the league again which we would all have taken this morning. We've absolutely battered Hamilton today and have had scores of great balls in to the box. We've hit the woodwork twice and their keeper has had at least 3 very good saves by my count. Yes it's only a 1 goal lead and we should be leading by more but Hamilton have came played in damage limitation mode from the first whistle. Isn't so easy. A bit more luck in our favour and we would be cruising. If it's 1-0 full time I'll be delighted wthĀ our return to the top. Especially after the last 3 games.

You can't Ā understand why people are angry because they are watching this game for the last 10 mins through their fingers?

Something is up at the moment, confidence or team spirit. This same group of players have looked faaaaarrr better than this this season. At home to Hamilton and a goal up we should be able to go and score more. We've been a bit unlucky today but there's also something missing. At a bit of a loss to be honest...

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I genuinely can't understand the moaning in here today. We're about to go top of the league again which we would all have taken this morning. We've absolutely battered Hamilton today and have had scores of great balls in to the box. We've hit the woodwork twice and their keeper has had at least 3 very good saves by my count. Yes it's only a 1 goal lead and we should be leading by more but Hamilton have came played in damage limitation mode from the first whistle. Isn't so easy. A bit more luck in our favour and we would be cruising. If it's 1-0 full time I'll be delighted wthĀ our return to the top. Especially after the last 3 games.

Maybe because in the final 3rd we have been honking again, maybe because we continue to do the same shit over and over again even though it never worksĀ 

2 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Hamilton are absolutely useless so, as much as I'll be happy to go top, it bothers me that I'm feeling nervous in the last five minutes as they come forward.Ā 

It shouldnā€™t need to be this way....

Archived