*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Thread*****

Brian Fantana

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Just havent got the breaks? Lafferty misses another tap in sitter, we continually go wide and throw crosses into a box with one striker whos weakest point in heading, 

Never did we try change it up, 

We hit the woodwork twice and their keeper made several decent saves. Lafferty was pish but that's not something we didn't already know. He isn't first choice and I'm positive we'll bring in another striker who will push Alfredo in the January transfer window.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

We're all hoping for a convincing win so please deliver, Rangers. 

And a smiling popcorn teeth would round off the day nicely.

And a win in the bookies....

And my hole.....

I don't want much  😂

Right, that's three out of four. Better get my glad rags on and get out the door if I wan't my accy to come up. 😂

13 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

We hit the woodwork twice and their keeper made several decent saves. Lafferty was pish but that's not something we didn't already know. He isn't first choice and I'm positive we'll bring in another striker who will push Alfredo in the January transfer window.

But Steven Thompson said he has a good game today. He must really hate Morelos if he's trying to big up Lafferty's performance today, despite a good header that the keeper saved. 

Abysmal today. Too many safe passers and it’s like we have a rule that we can only score from crosses. We need 2 quality midfielders so so badly and Morelos can’t ever get sent off again. 

Still, top of the league and put a shocking run behind us. Massive opportunity between now and the new year, i’d bite your hand off to be in this position come the 30th. 

18 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Get rid of Lafferty asap. Never wanted him in the first place personally. He's absolutely brutal.

Looking forward to Borna kicking on and getting a good run of games now.

Most comfortable 1-0 ever :lol:

Utter pish.

He did assist in the goal. You know that same drivel and pish that gets rolled out when Mo has a mare and misses sitters.

Try and enjoy the fucking result in what was a decent performance with the little quality we do have, without being overwhelmed with hatred.

Bit of a grind, but three points in the bag today. Can’t remember last time the league was so open as Christmas approaches.  Three points again against Hibs in the week would be even more welcome, as I think it will be a tougher ask than today’s. 

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Utter pish.

He did assist in the goal. You know that same drivel and pish that gets rolled out when Mo has a mare and misses sitters.

Try and enjoy the fucking result in what was a decent performance with the little quality we do have, without being overwhelmed with hatred.

I'm not overwhelmed in the slightest with hatred and it's nothing to do with Kyle missing any sitters. He's never in the positions to miss the sitters in the first place.

I loved the result and commented elsewhere it was the most comfortable 1-0 in a long time. Doesn't mean Kyle isn't one of the biggest weak links in our team, and judging by Gerrard's post match interview he feels the exact same.

I have not read all the posts since I got home but my thoughts are this. 

We had a massive amount of the play and must have had about 20 corners and they never looked like scoring from open play, but, there is a but.

I, and those around me were getting concerned from about 80 minutes that if they got a free kick they could rob us of the three points. From about 83 minutes they had three free kicks in quick succession in dangerous positions and I certainly was concerned during that time that we might pay for all our missed chances and just bad/poor decision making with balls into their box. Not being able to put teams away when we have so much possession has bitten us a few times this season and I just could not relax until the final whistle.

Once the final whistle went then of course it was fine and delighted to go top of the league again.

I assume hivs will not be sitting in and that should help us a lot because we have so little guile or composure in the final third when teams sit in against us.

Archived