*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Thread*****

Brian Fantana

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing that did occur to me toward the end of the game: if we'd had Murphy and Dorrans available (coming off the bench or otherwise) I do think we'd have easily grabbed at least two more. Two midfielders who can run or pass with genuine creativity and we're unfortunate to be missing both at once. 

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Lafferty is honking, cant believe he had a cheek to complain about lack of game time. Guy is shite. 

Felt we should have gave Dallas the last 10 minutes or so 

tbf he was pretty unlucky twice.  One off the side netting, and their keeper made a world class save against him.

Gotta love RM.

If we had hit the bar 10 times and drawn or lost there would be calls for SG to go.

We dominate the match and could have won by many more had their keeper not made some decent saves and had Alf been on, but folk are still complaining.

We all know where we need to change but after a poor couple of weeks we are back top.

Onto the spoon burners. I’d happily play terribly and win 1-0 in that match.

Need to remember that we travelled to Vienna and played on a heavy cut up pitch on Thursday. So all things considered I thought we done really well to play the way we played today and I for one am highly delighted with our professionalism and the three points.

Archived