Emotional

Scottyarf37

Glad I'm not the only one to shed a tear .

happened a few times through the match .

The last half hour was horrendous for me .almost as bad to watch as some of the beatings. 

The thought of being so so much better and they cunts sneaking something was a feeling on.dont want to feel again .

Well done to all the players .so proud of you today .

Could feel the tears coming as the final whistle went. What a fucking game that was each and every one of those players in blue gave everything today! Been far too long but fuck I’ve forgotten how good that feels! Had to record the end to show to my three year old who’s away visiting the mrs family, hopefully the first of many for him!

Would give anything to be up there today, enjoy it lads and have a beer for me 🍻🇬🇧

Last 10 minutes i nearly spewed up and had a thumper of a headache, final whistle i nearly keeled over with the adrenaline rush going through my whole body, and the lactic acid in my legs, and instantly the sore head left me. A minute or 2 later i shed a few happy tears of joy.

This is how it feels to be Rangers.

3 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I'm not one for crying but I'm absolutely fucking buzzing albeit Leigh Griffiths' illness has taken a slight edge off the win.

Hopefully it sends the cunt literally over the edge tonight the wee aids ridden rattler 🙂

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

Fuck off! Enjoy yourself!

Wipe away those tears and celebrate like we always used to do.

I've seen it and done it. I'm watching 2 young kids of mine  celebrating their first win over this mob and they can't contain themselves.

Best feeling in the world seeing your kids getting what it really means.

That was one of the most perfect days of watching Rangers v them 

We won almost every battle on the park.We showed the determination that winners have when we have won many of these games in the past 

We never heard a peep out of the bheasts .Except for when they were disgracing the minutes silence 

Enjoy every second of the last day's of 2018 bears 

2019 is going to be a good one after all 😀

The look of utter joy on my 2 daughters faces right now on the bus and all the young team who have waited long and hard for this is worth every penny of my season ticket money, we are the fucking people indeed, fabulous. 

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Last 10 minutes i nearly spewed up and had a thumper of a headache, final whistle i nearly keeled over with the adrenaline rush going through my whole body, and the lactic acid in my legs, and instantly the sore head left me. A minute or 2 later i shed a few happy tears of joy.

This is how it feels to be Rangers.

thank fuck you weren't on the park 😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've seen it and done it. I'm watching 2 young kids of mine  celebrating their first win over this mob and they can't contain themselves.

Enjoy your night mate we all deserve it 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

think my wee man has partially crushed ribs I squeezed him so hard .

poor wee guy has sat through so much pain in recent years .

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Glad I'm not the only one to shed a tear .

happened a few times through the match .

The last half hour was horrendous for me .almost as bad to watch as some of the beatings. 

The thought of being so so much better and they cunts sneaking something was a feeling on.dont want to feel again .

Well done to all the players .so proud of you today .

Had that feeling about it. Watching the clock the entire second half. Shouldn't have been like that. Should have been out of sight and the second half would have been a party but can't complain.

Seen us beat that mob more times than I can remember. First time the wee man's been at a game when we've beat them and it was a long time coming so it was special, but I'll save my tears for when we lift the title. 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

thank fuck you weren't on the park 😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

I would rather be playing than watching it. Nerves are shredded to fucking bits. I should have a drink, but i want to soak this feeling in and remember every single minute of today. 

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I would rather be playing than watching it. Nerves are shredded to fucking bits. I should have a drink, but i want to soak this feeling in and remember every single minute of today. 

choking on a drink too .il wait till later though. 

choking for a fag too .chucked them 2 weeks ago .

how can it be so hard to feel so good