Beaton calls in the police

The New Era

15 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I don't think this is true at all.

You can speak your mind on here, it's why I like the place.

You can ?- but as one who does not conform to some perceived norm - there are many who belittle ( and I’m being kind there) to those who don’t conform and many of those who had similar views to my own have stopped posting. I don’t mind folk taking the piss but just look at the abuse I get even in this thread - some can’t take that ( there’s even a pinned thread saying don’t do it) but it happens quite regularly. 

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, markem said:

I’ve had a few debates on here around the standard of officiating for us versus them including with you. The difference is I’ve not claimed conspiracy what I have claimed is referees cannot in this country possibly referee us and them with impartiality as the consequences of being perceived to have wronged them (even when it’s nonsense) are far to significant. The media, celtic and celtic support have absolutely validated my argument over the past few days. 

The referee is so concerned enough he’s had to call the police, he’s been accused of being part of an SFA conspiracy amongst other things. Does anyone honestly believe these events will not have bearing on decisions refs have to make going forward. A 50/50 call either for or against them with the league so tight?

They have to be severely punished for this - they’ll finish that guys career and I fully expect trouble ahead for Alfredo. 

I agree with everything you say in that post. I didn’t say we were all paranoid - I called out the poster who ‘runs’ the thread trying to prove there is bias against us. ( and that is a thread full of conspiracy’s) 

We ( football) actually need to solve this abuse and distrust of refs, or we won’t have a game - how many managers ( and fans) blame refs when results fall short instead of players playing under par, poor tactics or just getting beat on the day? 

I hope they do hammer them for this and I hope they catch some of the idiots who posted his details but their actions, and their fans actions are not dissimilar to our own clubs and fans reaction only a few weeks ago. We are perhaps just lucky that none of our own posted any personal details. 

6 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

There’s a difference in expressing an opinion on line (no matter how daft) and actually doing it.

I’d be ashamed if it was any Bear actually doing it just because we took a beating on the field of play.

Agreed - and yet the paranoia that has crept into our support ( which I find cringeworthy) is the fertile field upon which actions like this happen. 

6 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

You completely miss the point, as always. 

Every single Bear on here, to a man, has been buzzing this last week, can't wait to talk up the Rangers more. Yet the first chance you get, the first fucking chance, you're in here trying to spread your self righteous me against the world pish. 

You must sit waiting for the chance to put the boot in to our team or our fans. 

You don't walk along side me as a Bear, nah you can fuck off. Prima donna wanker

... made me laugh - so angry and yet all I did was call out one posters hypocrisy! 

6 hours ago, MisterC said:

When you come on to provoke and shit stir then it's unlikely the responses will be civil.

No - it’s just the actions of bullies who don’t like folk having a different opinion - I note you’d rather have a pop at me than call out the bullies or hypocrites. 

49 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Cunt should be spoken to by Police for inciting intimidation of a member of the public.

Daily Record the same for publishing it.

It's funny how for years when they were at the top there was none of this stuff, but the 1st minute that there position is put under threat they cry foul play.

They are indeed 'A club like no other'

I said this to a tim in my work this morning his answer 

"The refereeing standard has been great it's only since the start of December it has dropped"

Oh how I laughed because that's when we went to the top of the league

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

A fan base like no other.

5 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Apart from the fact you are someone that I frequently consider banning on the forum not because you have an opinion but because you deliberately post to create annoyance, you are also incorrect with your spelling of TOMATO.

Why hasn't he been banned? 

His sole objective on here isn't to talk about football or anything else for that matter, it's only to troll Rangers fans. 

@FSM was banned recently for constantly trolling other posters, yet our resident republican has been getting away with it for years. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why hasn't he been banned? 

His sole objective on here isn't to talk about football or anything else for that matter, it's only to troll Rangers fans. 

@FSM was banned recently for constantly trolling other posters, yet our resident republican has been getting away with it for years. 

A typed out a big drawn out reply there lambasting his 'bullies' claim, then deleted it n said fuck starting your Saturday with that shite :lol:

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Cunt should be spoken to by Police for inciting intimidation of a member of the public.

Daily Record the same for publishing it.

It's funny how for years when they were at the top there was none of this stuff, but the 1st minute that there position is put under threat they cry foul play.

They are indeed 'A club like no other'

There is a simple correlation between Celtics from worsening and their paranoia increasing. 7 years of them winning everything and we just suck it up, a one nil victory for us and they simply cannot take it and not just their retards in the cheap seats. Sutton deserves a right good stabbing for cranking this up.

Their reaction has been something else. But it brings their inferiority complex right out once again. It has never left them, even after the easiest 7 years of their clubs sordid existence they still all deep down know we are and always will be the bigger club. Now there seems an actual chance that there wee dream is coming to an end and normality could soon be on the horizon over the next few years watch it get worse. We were told to know our place by people who can't even work out where there's is. 

8 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Oh - and how is your own ‘everyone is against’ us thread going? Your one filled with ‘agendas’ and how ‘they’ are out to get us? 

This is pathetic by them -this is what it leads to -  and just as pathetic when we do it! 

Hi troll.

Oops, sorry, been too busy celebrating to post (😂) an update on that thread. Like every other poster I have been on here though whereas you.....

I'll update just now, just for you x

They really are pure fucking scum but the question is where will the sfa go from here? Look at the charges we got after the statement re collum and yet these lot have come out making a statement not only criticising a ref just as much as we did, but on the same day one of their ex players writes an article accusing the sfa of a bias to help us win the league. All this accumulating in their fans going so overboard a referee has had to call in the police for his own protections.

This should be a wake up call, and action taken against that scummy club to show them that their behaviour won’t be tolerated. Instead, sadly I suspect the spineless sfa will go the other way and bend over backwards for them, ensuring that all refs for their games from now on are pre approved with Liewell, no controversial decisions go against them and we (and especially Alfredo) get plenty more red cards in the second half of the season.

This shit has always benefited them in the past, while this should be a wake up call sadly I don’t expect anything to change.

Was just thinking,if septic had been on the end of some of the decisions we've had over last two seasons would it have been a statement or a call for Jihad? There's definitely a panic in their boardroom, honestly think if they don't make cl group stages next season they're pumped

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If Brown got away with all three there would be conspiracy shouts and squeals for the club to make a statement, obviously the threats and shits too far.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You can ?- but as one who does not conform to some perceived norm - there are many who belittle ( and I’m being kind there) to those who don’t conform and many of those who had similar views to my own have stopped posting. I don’t mind folk taking the piss but just look at the abuse I get even in this thread - some can’t take that ( there’s even a pinned thread saying don’t do it) but it happens quite regularly. 

It's funny that in 2 pages and 8 hours there has been no abuse, piss taking etc of forever and ever not conforming to the popular opinion 

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It's funny that in 2 pages and 8 hours there has been no abuse, piss taking etc of forever and ever not conforming to the popular opinion 

RM gives everyone the right to express opinion. Coming on regularly to troll whilst expressing opinion against the mainstream view tends to lead to folk reacting.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I agree with everything you say in that post. 

Do you aye?

weird, because I have made the exact point about consequences of decisions against them being punished more severely than decisions against us are that an unconscious bias develops and you have rubbished it often. 

So are you sure you agree with all what he said? Even the bit where he said refs can’t be impartial? 

1 minute ago, heathen fish boy said:

Was just thinking,if septic had been on the end of some of the decisions we've had over last two seasons would it have been a statement or a call for Jihad? There's definitely a panic in their boardroom, honestly think if they don't make cl group stages next season they're pumped

Thought the same last night actually, can you imagine the outrage if they had Halidays’s ridiculous sending off for his totally innocuous gesture following a goal and even more ridiculous card re the ‘kiss blowing’ incident against St Mirren. Personally I am enjoying how things unfold as their dominance and arrogance in Scottish football is tangibly unraveling...

Mr Beaton must be getting confused about these threats. The true celtic fan will be manning the food banks, making meals for the homeless, helping old ladies across the road, or making friends with other football fans around the world. They are all full of sporting integrity and welcome all races and religions and that. 

This must be folk kidding on they are Cellik fans to get us into bother. They wouldn’t do things like this cause they’re the best fans in the world don’t you know. 

Aye fuckin right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, josmc said:

Mr Beaton must be getting confused about these threats. The true celtic fan will be manning the food banks, making meals for the homeless, helping old ladies across the road, or making friends with other football fans around the world. They are all full of sporting integrity and welcome all races and religions and that. 

This must be folk kidding on they are Cellik fans to get us into bother. They wouldn’t do things like this cause they’re the best fans in the world don’t you know. 

Aye fuckin right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They also save the oppressed people all around the world !!! 

Archived