The Media Agenda

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

When you read that, it all falls into place. How do you get it out to a wider public?

4 hours ago, Domthenbud said:

When you read that, it all falls into place. How do you get it out to a wider public?

won't be through mainstream media  then 

that's for sure 

cunts have it sown up .

heard the Clyde news and SG had a clip of his presser on.Said he was there to talk about football and not what's happening in the stands .said what's going on just now isn't right. Presenter then say .Rangers fans ripped up seats at pittodrie .Never mentioned one single other incident of the numerous others in recent times 

36 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

won't be through mainstream media  then 

that's for sure 

cunts have it sown up .

heard the Clyde news and SG had a clip of his presser on.Said he was there to talk about football and not what's happening in the stands .said what's going on just now isn't right. Presenter then say .Rangers fans ripped up seats at pittodrie .Never mentioned one single other incident of the numerous others in recent times 

It's this selective reporting that's the issue. It all serves to vilify one set of supporters - us. 

It's happened at every ground, numerous times a season. As far as I was aware, clubs have an agreement between each other where it's dealt with behind closed doors, although Aberdeen have shown a few times recently just how classless they are as a club. 

And while we are on the subject of Aberdeen, I'm sure the footage of chairs getting thrown was between both sets of supporters. No mention of Aberdeen fans tearing out seats at their own stadium.... 

Until thing are reported with an even hand it will get worse.

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's this selective reporting that's the issue. It all serves to vilify one set of supporters - us. 

It's happened at every ground, numerous times a season. As far as I was aware, clubs have an agreement between each other where it's dealt with behind closed doors, although Aberdeen have shown a few times recently just how classless they are as a club. 

And while we are on the subject of Aberdeen, I'm sure the footage of chairs getting thrown was between both sets of supporters. No mention of Aberdeen fans tearing out seats at their own stadium.... 

completely agree with you .

The uneven way things are happening right now can only impact both sides .

The ones that are doing things and not getting condemned .ie hivs from the cup final gives them an invincibility attitude that they can get away with things .

The ones constantly getting condemned like us the fans can only be frustrated at the situation .

For me the situation at pittodrie with seats .while it happens regular at many clubs will have been caused by goading from the home fans. the your not Rangers anymore crap being heard by bears on the bevy would never end well .

For this it all goes back to the persecution of our club in the media since 2010 when our tax affairs were reported as the worst thing to happen in our country since the Romans had to build a wall .

The best defence iv ever heard in mainstream when arseholes call us a knew club is .Well everybody has an opinion .No presenter or journalist has ever hit back with the hard facts or gave examples of other clubs like Bournemouth. Leeds and Fiorentina who had similar situations as a defence .

I said back in 2012 .that Scottish football is the game hating itself to death .Now we are seeing everybody hating each other .not just the rest hating us .

What's required now is responsible fair handed journalism and reporting of all clubs .But no media outlet will ever admit it .Heard plenty times the likes of Keevins get all shirty when the media get blamed .They only report the facts .Well they may do .but they only report the facts that suit them .

So Leann Dempster is raging and calling for the full force of the law on the latest hivs thug - good for her.

Meanwhile the bbc 

“The supporter attempted to kick the ball away from Tavernier as he moved to pick it up to take a throw in.

The two then laid hands on each other before the fan was led away by police”

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So Leann Dempster is raging and calling for the full force of the law on the latest hivs thug - good for her.

Meanwhile the bbc 

“The supporter attempted to kick the ball away from Tavernier as he moved to pick it up to take a throw in.

Fucking hell.

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Meanwhile the bbc 

Noticed that.

Plus headline of fan confronts Tav in media reports.

If it was a scum player he would have been attacked. 

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Meanwhile the bbc 

Would it be possible for Tav to be charged with affray in the shitehole that is Scotland today..??

Our club with JT controlling things  and King not giving 2 fucks are letting this club down massively 

I absolutely hate both of them for letting our club be attacked,lied upon and basically  vilified and these bastards have our Manager come out with the apology of statements he has been coming out with lately .These would be ok if we were addressing the non parity in reporting from the utter scumbags in Scotlandsmedia 

On 07/03/2019 at 16:37, Negri's lovechild said:

Our club do themselves no favours either. Ive said before we need to record evidence of damaged seats before and after games so we're not being charged unduly by the home club for repairs, repairs needed due to the apparent behaviour of our away support.

IMG-20190308-214811-163.jpg

That's the sheep pen away section before the game. Seats are all over the place, dozens clearly broken already. 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Our club do themselves no favours either. Ive said before we need to record evidence of damaged seats before and after games so we're not being charged unduly by the home club for repairs, repairs needed due to the apparent behaviour of our away support.

IMG-20190308-214811-163.jpg

That's the sheep pen away section before the game. Seats are all over the place, dozens clearly broken already. 

Agreed. Those chairs in the photo look sub standard, I was under the impression seating needed to be up to a certain grade to comply with their safety certificate.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

This is an excellent suggestion which the SLO should be all over, or even a club official sweeping through the away section prior to the fans arriving (don’t think this happens atm). Was actually astounded this morning when I read the BBC comments on the Tavernier incident, it’s not just us as a fan base, currently in N. Africa on a job and the English lads I have with me were as bewildered st the portrayal of the incident this morning. Unfortunately it’s probably more expected than not...

The sky sports app has the tavernier story at the top, it has 9 paragraphs on their version and quotes from leanne dempster....then remarkably 6 paragraphs about Steve Clarke getting abuse, so there you have it....A Rangers player gets attacked yet roughly 40% of the story is about bad press on our support....it's getting beyond a joke 

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Would it be possible for Tav to be charged with affray in the shitehole that is Scotland today..??

Anything is possible, as you say.

Part of me last night wished that Tav had kicked his cunt in, but that would definitely have led to charges against him.

The Hibs ned has broken the law by being on the pitch in the 1st place, plus should also be charged with assault, and breach of the peace.

He should be facing a minimum of 3 charges.

But I will watch with interest the outcome.

According to that wee whore Jane Lewis all he should be charged with is "Stupidness" ????

What chance is there of justice, when you have cunts around like that eh

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

The sky sports app has the tavernier story at the top, it has 9 paragraphs on their version and quotes from leanne dempster....then remarkably 6 paragraphs about Steve Clarke getting abuse, so there you have it....A Rangers player gets attacked yet roughly 40% of the story is about bad press on our support....it's getting beyond a joke 

Sky sports are a major worry 

They are not hiding it either nowadays 

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Anything is possible, as you say.

Part of me last night wished that Tav had kicked his cunt in, but that would definitely have led to charges against him.

The Hibs ned has broken the law by being on the pitch in the 1st place, plus should also be charged with assault, and breach of the peace.

He should be facing a minimum of 3 charges.

But I will watch with interest the outcome.

According to that wee whore Jane Lewis all he should be charged with is "Stupidness" ????

What chance is there of justice, when you have cunts around like that eh

That wee whore is a bheast lover 

Why would anyone as ugly as that little bint climb through the stations 

Seen it way back when she worked for STV and then she got her dream gig 

And she is awful at what she does 

But she is taig ridden bint and carries weight in this pitiful shitehole of a City 

If that was Lennon being attacked it would be anti Irish sectarianism  (you know the one way street we have in Scotland)

Now large sections of the hivs support are anti British/ English/ Protestant but you can you can rest assured that there will be no racist or sectarian angle attached to this story

in the space of 6 days these cunts have thrown a bottle at a coloured Englishman and physically attacked another coloured Englishman 

the only ism that exists in the eyes of our media is anti Irish sectarianism 

they control the media and control the agenda

Archived