If We Don't Finish Top Two..

SonOfLuther

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

The amount of surrender monkey pish in the last 24hrs on here is fucking appalling, I'll go to Livingston on Sunday buzzing as usual, a lot of so called supporters on here should take a long hard look at themselves, most couldn't fucking spell Rangers unless it meant "how to watch Rangers for free online " in a Google search. 

Take a bow mate. 👍👍

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

The amount of surrender monkey pish in the last 24hrs on here is fucking appalling, I'll go to Livingston on Sunday buzzing as usual, a lot of so called supporters on here should take a long hard look at themselves, most couldn't fucking spell Rangers unless it meant "how to watch Rangers for free online " in a Google search. 

Aye but you'll no be buzzing for the football it'll be the booze and bigotry

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I will be there again on sun regardless aswel. End of the day, following Rangers is all that matters to me, always has been, and still the thing I love most even when we are toiling or playing shite.

Nowhere near over yet, unlike some of the muppets I've heard elsewhere seem to think.

We are on the right path. Let's see this out.

17 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Aye but you'll no be buzzing for the football it'll be the booze and bigotry

Actually Mr you ok, I'll be sober, working Sunday morning so no time for boozy stuff, bigotry comes as standard and I can do it with or without booze ( I'd prefer it with booze, just a wee footnote)

13 hours ago, SonOfLuther said:

If the quality of player has improved, the team really hasn't.

Are you going to tolerate 3rd, maybe even 4th come the seasons end and believe we will then turn it around the following season with the same management?

@.Williamson. gave the perfect response - therefore no need for me to restate. 

15 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Actually Mr you ok, I'll be sober, working Sunday morning so no time for boozy stuff, bigotry comes as standard and I can do it with or without booze ( I'd prefer it with booze, just a wee footnote)

Scum

Reported

34 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

With threads like this, some are supporting the wrong team.

Shameless!

Can you ask one of your other personalities to start posting for a bit, this one's getting boring

50 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Flipflop Media 

I don’t actually think people flip flop at all. Most prominent posters are consistent in their opinions, it’s just a case of the positive posters voices being louder when things are good and the negative postsers voices being louder when things are poor.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Pish post. Away and take a fuck tae yourself. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Pish post. Away and take a fuck tae yourself. 

Can you expand on that a bit before I go and take a fuck to myself, perhaps explain why you believe it to be a pish post, or why it caused you're brand new tights to rip wide open. 

3 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It's not totally confirmed yet ,depends on my finish time, I've never denied being loyalist scum in my life, anyway who will you report me to? Cushy? Oh my the terror. 

No not that fud, that @Bluepeter9 fella