Compliance procedure unfit for purpose

Robmc1

11 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Apologies if posted elsewhere. Another rundown on disparity when it comes to Rangers.

Rangers

- Steven Naismith given two match ban after elbow on Austin McCann of Dunfermline at East End Park

- Sone Aluko given two match ban for a dive against Dunfermline at Ibrox

- Ian Black charged with betting

- Bilel Mohsni and Kris Boyd given two match bans each for violent conduct v Hibs

- Steve Simonsen given two match ban for gambling which was challenged by the compliance officer for being "too lenient"

- Dave King passes "Fit and proper persons test"

- Bilel Mohsni, Lionel Ainsworth and Craig Moore of Motherwell receive bans for the fight at Fir Park

- Andy Halliday sent off against Hibs for headbutting Fraser Fyvie. Red card rescinded and Fyvie given two match ban for simulation

- Rangers probed after fans invade pitch at 2016 Scottish Cup Final

- Joey Barton given ban for betting

- Caixinha and Robertson given 1 game touchline bans while Bruno Alves given two match ban and Cardoso given a broken nose at League Cup semi final

- Rangers charged after 8 month investigation regarding UEFA license

- Morelos red card rescinded v Aberdeen 2018

- Allan McGregor given two match ban v Aberdeen 2019

- Both Rangers and celtic release statements about referees, Rangers are charged and fined while celtic are not

celtic

- Esmael Goncalves of St Mirren given 2 match ban for winning a penalty by diving against celtic

- Lennon banned for swearing against St Mirren

- St Johnstone defender Frazer Wright given 2 match ban for alleged elbow on Lustig

- Aleksandar Tonev given 7 match ban for racially abusing Shay Logan, celtic defend him and lose appeal

- Fury as compliance officer fails in his efforts to have Josh Meekings banned for the 2015 Scottish Cup Final after celtic hand in written request for an explanation regarding Meekings hand ball in the Semi Final

- Jamie Walker given two match ban for diving against celtic for Hearts

- Alex Schalk given 2 game ban for diving and winning a penalty against celtic meanwhile Scott Brown has red card rescinded after shocking tackle in the same game, allowing him to play in both upcoming games against Rangers

- Scott Brown escapes punishment for blatant elbow in exchange for no punishment to Naismith

Rangers have had 10 players banned and they've had 1.

Why are rescinded reds included if it's to show 'disparity'?

6 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I’m disappointed the club never released a statement about it and the lack of parity after the 3 game ban

I think it's gone beyond statements now.

Imo there is some sort of scheme going on to keep Rangers down, by targeting our brand, our players reputations and market values. robbing Rangers of points, giving the club fines and opponents trying to injure our players with horrendous tackles which would ultimately lead to medical bills.

All have one thing in common, they all lead to financial loss for our club. This is where I believe  King needs a battle plan he has over invested to get us up to speed, but how will he take us to the next level if he can't get his money back to reinvest, if it's not a level playing field

I foresee a big battle between King and Lawwell in the future.

13 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I think it's gone beyond statements now.

Imo there is some sort of scheme going on to keep Rangers down, by targeting our brand, our players reputations and market values. robbing Rangers of points, giving the club fines and opponents trying to injure our players with horrendous tackles which would ultimately lead to medical bills.

All have one thing in common, they all lead to financial loss for our club. This is where I believe  King needs a battle plan he has over invested to get us up to speed, but how will he take us to the next level if he can't get his money back to reinvest, if it's not a level playing field

I foresee a big battle between King and Lawwell in the future.

You need to fight on many fronts.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Every single compliance officer has worked for or either owes allegiance to selik, but there's no conflict of interest. 

Nope none. We know there's none due to the transparency in all matters CO related. We're awash with transparency imo 😁

1 minute ago, CoopsLaud said:

Quite extraordinary watching those diving taigs and seeing the 0 on the complaint table. Nuts.

Hey you, that's the fair play table leaders you're talking about there. Fair play champions year after year funnily enough.. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hey you, that's the fair play table leaders you're talking about there. Fair play champions year after year funnily enough.. 

Good point. I believe they also boast the greatest fans in the world and have the greatest stadium to ever grace the champions league, in attendance in atmosphere I have heard. My bad for daring to question them.😳.

3 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Good point. I believe they also boast the greatest fans in the world and have the greatest stadium to ever grace the champions league, in attendance in atmosphere I have heard. My bad for daring to question them.😳.

😁

Unfit for purpose would be a gross understatement. It's simply corrupt to the core.

On average broon himself must take out a player  every other week and how many red cards in the last two season? One?

The institutional bias is now so obvious  it's giving me the boke.

They corrupt and taint everything they are involved in. I fucking hate taigs!

35 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

These stats are truly astounding, especially when viewed with the accompanying footage. How have we even sleep walked to this stage where there can be such a disparity between ourselves the them. A sad reflection of the unhealthy level of influence and control they have at the moment...

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Where’s that republican prick with his paranoid pish??? 

Care to explain all those and the rest of the disciplinary tables or are you to busy getting your fat arse pumped by a pal with his green & grey top on. 

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The worst thing about it all is we just want a level playing field, but we're never going to get it when the game is riddled from head to toe in those of a green and grey persuasion. 

A level playing field is not coming until those in charge of our club start pushing back. 

It has to be a sustained campaign on our part because the other side will not stop. 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Where’s that republican prick with his paranoid pish??? 

Care to explain all those and the rest of the disciplinary tables or are you to busy getting your fat arse pumped by a pal with his green & grey top on. 

He only comes on after a bad result, when folk are raging, to troll and stir his shit. He must be raging when things are going fine,  not that he'll admit it.