Craigen

Colin Traive

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You sit around on RangersMedia all night for morons to appear?

How strange!

He's also to be found on the London thread, trying to tell people who live in London how he knows far more about the place than they do.

His grammar is atrocious on that thread as well :happy:

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

He's also to be found on the London thread, trying to tell people who live in London how he knows far more about the place than they do.

His grammar is atrocious on that thread as well :happy:

I only agreed that London was a shithole  didn’t say I knew Better than some arsehole who lives there. You’ve been enlightening us about how people from ulster either support us or the taigs which is not only incorrect but also very presumptuous. Liverpool to name just one have a massive following over there. You also assume that I have never lived in the shithole capital of England,not that you have to have stayed there to realise it is a multi cultural fucking disaster.

18 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I only agreed that London was a shithole  didn’t say I knew Better than some arsehole who lives there. You’ve been enlightening us about how people from ulster either support us or the taigs which is not only incorrect but also very presumptuous. Liverpool to name just one have a massive following over there. You also assume that I have never lived in the shithole capital of England,not that you have to have stayed there to realise it is a multi cultural fucking disaster.

I think you'll find I said 'chances are' and 'can't know 100%' :happy: See I don't know him personally, but certainly chances are, and seems i was right!

But don't let the truth get in your way. As a child growing up in a working class area of Northern Ireland, everyone I knew either supported them or us, usually with an English team as well. I'd say Man U have a bigger following than Liverpool due to George Best. You were kinda born either celtic or Rangers dependant where you were born and your parents, you had more of a choice in your English team, most had one of them as well. You're a tad naïve about it all. 

McEwans has it spot on. 

But again, like London what do I know compared to you, I was only born and raised there, or live in London for years and years. 

Enlightened you enough for tonight, though you have made me chuckle as well. 

Cheers :cheers:

4 hours ago, Siam69 said:

He's not a taig, and while don't know 100%, from judging where he grew up, l'm sure must've supported us as a kid. 

He's spent his whole career playing in Scotland, obviously allegiances are elsewhere now, plus it's his job, and he's hardly overly for or against anyone.

I don't see him as a hater at all. 

He is what he is, hard to listen to, but overly a Rangers hater, naw, not for me. 

Reliably informed that he's a Glentoran fan. I'd be surprised if he hated us, but ten years of playing for Motherwell has maybe warped his mind!

2 hours ago, Cumbria_blue said:

Reliably informed that he's a Glentoran fan. I'd be surprised if he hated us, but ten years of playing for Motherwell has maybe warped his mind!

Couldn’t care less about where he was born, where he grew up or even whether he’s ever seen Glentoran. But I can tell you from listening to him for five minutes that he hates us with a passion. It oozes out of every comment.

He is a rabid Rangers hating cunt.

Redemption constitutes of a feeling of revenge not forgiveness. Tonight I forgive. Tonight  I seen the blue run in to green and turn to red.
Rat, scum, flyoff. I've said it all, both in jest and in hatred.
But tonight Craigan. I call you one of our own.
Tonight I forgive you. 

14 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Redemption constitutes of a feeling of revenge not forgiveness. Tonight I forgive. Tonight  I seen the blue run in to green and turn to red.
Rat, scum, flyoff. I've said it all, both in jest and in hatred.
But tonight Craigan. I call you one of our own.
Tonight I forgive you. 

Saw, ffs.

Good match commentators (side kicks) do not exist now, they all try to be controversial wind up merchants to get themselves noticed to further their own career by being (in their own mind) an important shock jock,when in reality they are completely transparent to most who listen and think what a prick.

It beats me why you need 5 or 6 paid employees at a match when one talking shite is one too many.

5 hours ago, Inigo said:

Is there some back story as to why Dickie turned into a wanker in this thread?

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Dickie is fuming here.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Good Rangers man is Craggs.

:lol: 

He's good value on the London thread as well, him and Hawkeye.

I drop in and and rattle their cages the odd time when I'm bored and need a giggle. 

8 hours ago, Cumbria_blue said:

I think that's what did it .I also remember him trying like fuck every time he played us 

I think he is just another long line of pricks .Could be biased towards Rangers but he knows that doesn't keep his job .So he tries real hard to be seen as neutral by slagging us off on quite a number of occasions