***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

We will be toothless. They will time waste from the off. They will fall over and win free kicks with little to no contact and we will fall in to that trap every time. The ref will be a prize wanker. Steve Clarke and Kirk Broadfoot will act like the massive fucking weapons they are. I'll be in the pub by the start of the second half. 

At least it's Saturday at 3pm.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, writingranger said:

It's time to rest morelos, airfield and jack. Bring in lafferty and Defoe and make sure the tactics play to their strengths. Irony know whether to play mccrorie or davis in place of arfield but suspect davis is due a game.

What strengths are these because the cunt can't jump 2 inches off the ground so wins fuck all in the air and he's so slow you'd need to get a calendar out to measure him running. He's been fucking shite at every opportunity he's been given since the Villarreal away game.

Should never have been brought back and shouldn't kick a ball for the club again. 

51 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What strengths are these because the cunt can't jump 2 inches off the ground so wins fuck all in the air and he's so slow you'd need to get a calendar out to measure him running. He's been fucking shite at every opportunity he's been given since the Villarreal away game.

Should never have been brought back and shouldn't kick a ball for the club again. 

Not a fan then?

Pressure of expectation is off now. Just win and keep winning and see if we can't enjoy a closer contest than we expected. Let celtic think it's over. They have been crap too. Whoever wins the league this year will be the poorest since Delia 

11 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Killie again... wooo hooo...

Just the 14 games against killie and the sheep this season. 

🤢

That's absolutely brutal and sums up Scottish football, approximately a quarter of a season against just 2 teams FFS  :megaanguish:

10 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

And only 3 wins, possibly  4 😟

Only 3 wins, possibly 5 mate. 

Still got Killie on Saturday and sheep after split.

Optimistic/deluded Loyal :lol:

Fucked it.....possibly 6 as got Killie after split too.....if they finish top 6 that is 😂

McGregor

Tav     Goldson    Worrall   Barisic 

McCrorie Kamara Arfield 

Morelos Defoe Kent 

That's a front 3 not a 4-5-1, narrower and interchangeable.  If Kent doesnt find some goals I'd try Middleton or Grezda up there. Even Dapo, nothing to lose. 

Will be interesting to see if Morelos gets any protection.

As much as he was dug shite along with the rest the other night, it must be mighty disheartening. He resorted to to some pretty desperate behaviour. He was pretty deflated by it all. Needs to get the cheeky well up for head on again and no matter the lack of protection just stick fucking with.

He gets that first goal and he'll be on song no matter their targeting of him. The opposite is he fucking loses it with an oppo, which I wouldn't blame for the treatment he gets, but we don't want that.

I think he should be offered more protection from our own players as he ploughs a lone furrow out there as he gets battered. Whomever targets by him, then they get targeted by us, but sadly there is no enforcer in our squad. The killy taig will have him well targeted, so just don't rise to the bait. A hard ask.

If he's on song they are toast, so I remain positive.

1 hour ago, CoopsLaud said:

Mcrorie

Polster   mcauley    katic    halliday

Kent      davis      mcrorie     middleton

Coombes      lafferty.

Not only have you fucked the spelling of his and his brother's surname, but Robbie McCrorie is at Morton on loan.

That's the only obvious flaw with your team, the rest looks great.

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not only have you fucked the spelling of his and his brother's surname, but Robbie McCrorie is at Morton on loan.

That's the only obvious flaw with your team, the rest looks great.

Dammit thought I was on to a winner there!

Archived