Press Conference: Gerrard and Halliday

BlueKnight87

Wisnae happy with SG's 'Rome wasn't built in a day' comment......Would have been better if he used this analogy imho

' Baby Bull said to Daddy bull, lets run down this hill and fuck one of them cows., Daddy Bull looking at Baby Bull says, Fuck up son...….Lets walk down the hill and fuck em all'

3 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

With respect, loving the Queen doesn't automatically make a Rangers Player a great one. Last full game he had there against Hibs,  he did put a few feet wrong, albeit he wasn't the only one and I am not against Halliday, actually like his style of late....so please don't talk to me again about "Old" Halliday thank you....that's not even remotely in my mind. I go by this season only.  

So yes, I DO know that:) 

yeh queen bit was tongue in cheek tbf 😉

He can't do anymore than he Is doing. Fantastic press conference and yes there will be folk saying we have heard it all before.

Any Rangers man/women who can't see what's happening here is deluded Imo. 

Gerrard is going to be a bit special for Rangers.......as a support please give him time.

👍

16 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You can tell within 5 mins with this team what type of performance you are going to get and nothing seems to change it. 

As soon as that early fuck up gave them the lead I couldn’t see a way back for us. 

Spot on mate with that analysis. 

Well it doesn’t take much for opinion to change in a manager, especially in the confines of an online forum where the best coaches and managers seem to be not coaches and managers.    In any case the loss count has went down dramatically compared to last season albeit there are a few games left.  The humpings seem to have disappeared aswell, along with massive progress in Europe compared from the season before.

league wise we are in a better healthier position than last year, Aberdeen may have got worse but it was always going to happen and I’d still be confident of this Rangers team finishing above last years sheep who finished 1 win infront of us whilst we finished level with hibs.  So while we’re all disappointed in not winning a cup we can easily say overall there has been improvement.   The only most baffling point I don’t understand is why a captain like Gerrard who could drag his team to finals and win them appointed tavernier captain when to me he’s the total opposite of Gerrard.