***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

I don't go out on the park, makes f all difference what I say, weirdo

Ach well, knew you were a Gerrard hater, didn't have you down as a defeatist one. My mistake.

Mind support the team tomorrow rather than just booing the away bench 👍.

Can't understand why wee dickheads who post shite in the OT for likes by similar minded dickheads get annoyed when they are pulled in for posting shite in the Bear's Den.

Taig like behaviour in my opinion and should be banned from posting in Bear's Den. 

Back on topic,  we've broken the tim's run of victories at Ibrox, let's hope we can stuff them on their own patch too. 

Would love to see us win this one to set down a marker for next season, and  even better would be seeing broonie destroyed for good  in this one.

34 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Can't understand why wee dickheads who post shite in the OT for likes by similar minded dickheads get annoyed when they are pulled in for posting shite in the Bear's Den.

Taig like behaviour in my opinion and should be banned from posting in Bear's Den. 

Back on topic,  we've broken the tim's run of victories at Ibrox, let's hope we can stuff them on their own patch too. 

Would love to see us win this one to set down a marker for next season, and  even better would be seeing broonie destroyed for good  in this one.

Name names 😉

37 minutes ago, tannerall said:

What/who are you greeting about now?

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Absolutely no pressure on us really. If we get beat, then we get beat, happens to most teams that go there. If we win, they go into meltdown and it serves us well for the return leg at Ibrox. Nothing to lose. 

If we get beat there'll be dafties on here demanding Gerrard is sacked. If we win, you wont see them again til we next drop points. 

9 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Absolutely no pressure on us really. If we get beat, then we get beat, happens to most teams that go there. If we win, they go into meltdown and it serves us well for the return leg at Ibrox. Nothing to lose. 

Ooft. The meltdown would be epic,  think I’d have to get radio Scotland for the following week.

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Exactly. 

We’ll win anyway, got a feeling. 

We CAN do it. But it needs the right team selection, tactics, attitude, rub of the green and fair refereeing. It's a lot of factors to come together at once. But if they do, I've no doubt its within our capabilities.

Here's hoping. 

Can’t say I’m bursting with confidence for tomorrow but you never know. My main reasons for a bit of optimism is that Lennon is a shite Manager and his team are no better than average. Mon the Teddies. 

50 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I would agree but if we do get beat we need to at least let them know they have been in a game.

Too many times we go there and sit on the back foot and make it easy for them. Our passing has to be crisp and sure - we give them too much of the ball and our players will crumble 

My predictions for tomorrow 

Arfield will be our first booking meaning he can't compete against Brown

There will be at least 3 Rangers players booked in first 45 

The scum will get away with at least 1 bad but crucial game changing decision going in their favour first 45 

The scum will get the benefit of at least 1 offside call in first 45 

Rangers will have at least 1 man sent off in 90 

Scum will get the benefit of a penalty in the 90mins

Sky will show select replays but miss out on showing some of the decisions going against Rangers 

Wasn't too far off 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The scum will get away with at least 1 bad but crucial game changing decision going in their favour first 45 

Sky will show select replays but miss out on showing some of the decisions going against Rangers 

Aye but your paranoia is fucking with your sense.

Morelos will get booked just before Arfield and they'll get 2 penalties. 👍

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Nice to see the conspiracy predictions mate

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I think we'll give them a right good go tomorrow (they'll take the game to us which will suit us) but not overly confident based on recent performances.

Not disagreeing, but they've been shite too and have been lucky to come away with wins instead of draws in more games than not recently. 

Archived