***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

You do know Gerrard is the only one in the last few years to get us a league win againsy them right? Nae progress but.

There's no progress.You're lying to yourself. You'll see it eventually though, but it'll be far too late by then sadly.

1 win was a clear exception. Meaningless? No. But it's worthless considering the lack of progress everywhere else.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just seen the close up, never a red IMO.

Stupid of him, but Brown goes down like a sack of shite.

Does not hit him in the face, does not aim for the face.

It's not surprising that nobody on the label wants to address Brown's antics.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

We’ve really not been that bad. It’s been a totally even game until Candeias fucks it. 

That’s the difference in quality, no one cellic attacker makes a hospital pass in that situation 

Mate we've been piss poor.cant find a blue jersey with a pass

2 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I agree with a lot of what you say, but I'm sorry I disagree to a point

If Morelos didn't react to anything and was more professional then it would settle down and there wouldn't be a problem.

You see it all the time with players, Ian Black before he came to us was a dirty fuck of a player and was targeted by refs. It happens if you get yourself a bad rep, when you do you have to be on best behaviour to counteract it.

Aye he reacts mate, but that’s never a Red 

He hits him across his chest with his forearm. 

He is better away from us and this so called football league, then we can get another young player up front for us all to moan about. 

Worral has been awful, McGregor looks uncomfortable. Zero Attempts and  Morelos has let us down yet again!  Fucking sick of this now. Guy is a quality player but for fuck sake get a grip Alfredo! Stevie G saying before the game that Morelos has never caused him any issues, well he has now. Fucking come on Rangers grow a pair and step up. 

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I thought it was him that got booked about a minute before that tackle :lol:

Nah Arfield mate. Commentators said McCrorie but definitely Arfield.

Edit - FWIW I don't think it was even a foul never mind a yellow card. Arfield got the ball and McGregor goes down far too easily.

That goal is criminal watching it back there.

Candeias should never have got that ball and Jack should have taken control of the situation.

Goldson in no mans land and a pathetic attempt at winning the ball. Worrall behaves like a donkey for 40 yards. 

McGregor poor too with his positioning.

Nearly half our team involved in fuck ups that only involved two of their players over something like 70 yards. Fucking disgrace.

Just now, Inigo said:

Btw, Goldson was mince for their goal too. No idea what he was doing.

He needed tackled from 30 yards out not shepherded into the box ffs, both him and Worrall had a chance to nail him.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

McCrorie off for Kamara to start with, he is going to be sent off otherwise, plus he cant really play his game on a yellow.

Defoe on for Candeias after about 60 mins if we are still in it.

Don't think he got a yellow , probably should have been though.

Someone say ref has good game to this point. Ref is shit. Morelos was definite red card of course but why not ref give yellow to Brown? The green and white bitches give little kicks to our players and no card but Arfield do very small kick and is yellow. The commentators on the link I watch now is even more shit. Most unprofessional commentators i hear. Talk for 17 minutes only of Morelos and not comment about the game that is being played. They very bias. 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Alfredo would’ve gone down the same way, we’d have called for a red 

Indefensible today 

I dont think it is a red, but he has taken the bait. Its not even a yellow IMO.

Browns reaction makes it look far worse than what it is IMO, but the reaction was always going to happen.

He cant be trusted in these games, so we should sell him for a big some of money and invest in a few areas.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s not an elbow it’s not in his face. 

They are all saying players go out to wind him up, yes they do and when they keep it at words nothing happens. 

You notice it’s only when the other player has a kick or elbow at him. 

Red cards are based on intent a lot of the time.  You simply can not be launching your elbow towards other players like that.  

I want the rules handed out evenly, I understand that doesn't happen, bu what he did is a red card all day long.

If one of our players had that done to them we would be screaming for a red.

If we want fairness, we have to want fairness, and that means pointing out our own issues too.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Just seen the close up, never a red IMO.

Stupid of him, but Brown goes down like a sack of shite.

Does not hit him in the face, does not aim for the face.

It doesn’t matter if he’s hit his face,

Its the action, not the point of contact or where he has aimed.

Does Morelos deliberately swings his arm towards brown to make contact- yes

So it’s violent conduct and a straight red. 

Archived