Umar sadiq

MacBoyd

“Then, after a few days, I was also forbidden to park my car inside the training centre.

Felt sure he never said " Wasnt given a chance and wasn't even aloud to park in the car park"  - the guy is Nigeran and would not make such a rudimentary mistake. 

new

14 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

He joined on loan first for a season, before they paid £2 million for him, fuck knows what they seen in that season to convince them to spend that on him.

They have about 22 players out on loan the majority of who most of us will have no idea who they are or hear of them again. I doubt they actually paid 2 m for him....might be that amount once clauses are met. However if you think about it if they are getting loan fees for most of their players plus wages picked up it’s a good racket. FIFA where talking about clamping down on it to only allow clubs to have a maximum of 5 on loan. If Roma have never signed him he would still be playing serie B obscurity as he is now.

He’s the wrong shape to be a successful average footballer. To pull off being a lanky bag of shite you have to have the skills - crouch. He’s as well retiring because he looks like a joke when he plays, very clumsy. Remember watching his “best of” youtube video. Half way in after all the failed half chances he eventually gets into a really good goal scoring position. 

Then he falls on top of the last remaining defender and on top of the ball like a pile of mince. Was pissing myself laughing first time I saw that.

Time to quit Sadiq, everyone thinks you look like a mong on stilts.