Tavernier

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Fucking idiots on here canny wait to slate him. No defending his stupid mistake but he was excellent all day and ran himself into the ground.

Right fucking idiots on here praising him as well despite bottling it so many times. 

Not slating the guy whatsoever but he does have a very bad record vs them and on of the players who I would punt due to his loser mentality

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Never play for Rangers again. Absolute bottle merchant.

Attitude is stinking, every time he loses ball you an see his shoulders drop while Candieas bursts his lungs getting back 

Just now, Supersonic said:

Reminds me of Warburton's "nobody has died" post OF comments :lol:

He was right as well - it’s a game - albeit an important one. 

The level of personal criticism in my opinion is embarrassing to all who post it. 

1 minute ago, jbm26896 said:

The level of personal criticism in my opinion is embarrassing to all who post it. 

That's the problem with a lot of the team, like you, they don't care enough about losing games like these. 

He's had an innings at Rangers.    He's not going to get any better or more reliable as a defender if he stays.   What we've seen this season is probably the best he can offer.  Seems to me he transfers out in summer and if we get some money for him then even better.   Polster is presumably his replacement and maybe Gerrard picks him for some games in order start to get him used to what passes for football in Scotland. 

Just now, Jam_piece said:

Some are hurting more than others. 10 - 20 grand a week probably softens the blow a bit. 

Definitely :lol: Guarantee too many on that bench today could've give two fucks about the result and some of starting 11 as well sadly. It makes a massive difference in games like this. It's not (and never will be) just a game. Gerrard sure as fuck gets that thankfully.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Mind that

Fucking hell

He didn't half come out with some utter pish in his time. Another belter of his was that day we were gubbed at Tynecastle and he was going on about protecting another clubs asset after being questioned on why he took off Hyndman an hour in. Fucking mongo of a man. 

33 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Right fucking idiots on here praising him as well despite bottling it so many times. 

Not slating the guy whatsoever but he does have a very bad record vs them and on of the players who I would punt due to his loser mentality

Provwd my point about idiots. There are others out there with just as bad a record out there as Tav but you songle him out and would punt him.

16 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Don't understand that mentality at all

Rangers is definitely more than just a football club to myself and most others. I find myself literally thinking about the club more or less constantly throughout the day no matter what I'm doing. 

For some daft cunt like Warburton to come away with pish like "it's only a game nobody has died" is a slap in the face to anyone that supports the club. 

I actually can't stress how wrong his comment was. Imagine if a team lost a champions league final and the losing manager said "awk it's only a game nobody died". Fuck me

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fuck sake :lol: 

You cost a goal, you get slaughtered.

And it wasn’t just a goal, it was the goal that effectively sealed them the title.

It’s unlikely we would have won the title but at 1-1 and with us looking the more likely to score and win the game we could have still had a chance at it.

After his mistake and the result we are 13 points behind and the season is over.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Don't understand that mentality at all

Rangers is definitely more than just a football club to myself and most others. I find myself literally thinking about the club more or less constantly throughout the day no matter what I'm doing. 

For some daft cunt like Warburton to come away with pish like "it's only a game nobody has died" is a slap in the face to anyone that supports the club. 

I actually can't stress how wrong his comment was. Imagine if a team lost a champions league final and the losing manager said "awk it's only a game nobody died". Fuck me

Oh dear - we are taking things a bit too seriously.

As I said earlier - I don’t like losing either . 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

And it wasn’t just a goal, it was the goal that effectively sealed them the title.

It’s unlikely we would have won the title but at 1-1 and with us looking the more likely to score and win the game we could have still had a chance at it.

After his mistake and the result we are 13 points behind and the season is over.

Can see where you're coming from mate but imo Worrals error at Rugby Park has gifted them the title. 

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

You are basically blaming Tavernier for the season being over and that is simply not the case.