Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

Is this the guy that said it was an 'open secret" at the peado dome? 

Nothing other than a minutes Boo's is acceptable. Blue glasses off here I fucking mean it. In America his words would be abiding a crime and prosecution worthy. 

Any Bear that cheers a beast is no Bear of mine.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

Massive own goal from our board  and it will end with big bad Rangers fans getting slaughtered in the mhedia !! 

Agreed, they are going to play the victim card again, and Rangers supporters will be horrible bigots, they sent a wreath, that should have been enough. 

The club need to fuck off with this shite ---- supporters should NOT TAE THEiR SEATS TILL THE MINUTE IS OVER

do not buy all this Mr Nice-guy crap --- remember him holding up 5 fingers (they were on 5 n a row at that point)  when they collected their losers medals n the DJ league cup final -- could not even do that with dignity.  Fenian bastard.  

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I have never agreed with applause before a football match after the death of anyone and I do not intend to start now. 

Correct, I was at a funeral today and funny enough nobody applauded at any time.

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Correct, I was at a funeral today and funny enough nobody applauded at any time.

Italians applaud and I respect their traditions but we in the UK have always shown our respect with silence -- now we are just pandering to Fenian filth who cannot stay quiet and be observant.   Our complicit board are shitebags.

I'm a ger, have been for 30 years. Can't stand them green fucks. these last few years have been fucking awful.   But fuck sakes.   You lot are generally a set of arseholes, taking each other apart. Fucking pull together.  We are the people..

2 minutes ago, HalifaxBear said:

I'm a ger, have been for 30 years. Can't stand them green fucks. these last few years have been fucking awful.   But fuck sakes.   You lot are generally a set of arseholes, taking each other apart. Fucking pull together.  We are the people..

As people we only have one thing in common and that is a love of Rangers and fuck all else. There will always be disagreements. 

6 minutes ago, HalifaxBear said:

Not really any need for the abuse 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Is this the guy that said it was an 'open secret" at the peado dome? 

Nothing other than a minutes Boo's is acceptable. Blue glasses off here I fucking mean it. In America his words would be abiding a crime and prosecution worthy. 

Any Bear that cheers a beast is no Bear of mine.

IMG-20161231-WA0008.jpg

9 minutes ago, HalifaxBear said:

Calm doon no need for the anger  ,what’s up?

Archived