Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HalifaxBear said:

I'm a ger, have been for 30 years. Can't stand them green fucks. these last few years have been fucking awful.   But fuck sakes.   You lot are generally a set of arseholes, taking each other apart. Fucking pull together.  We are the people..

623519E4-A39B-47EB-94B3-6DA8D0695A6A.png

1 hour ago, Lothianbear said:

I won’t be applauding a celtic Captain 

Have no problem with those who were decent, it's only a professional job. 

Do you really dislike the likes of Dalglish who was ignored by us,so chose them to further his career ?

It's the bigoted, bitter rabid one's who believe the shite I hate though, not those who are only interested in playing football.

And of course I detest the club itself and the associate bigots who run it. 

19 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I’ll be sitting in the pub finishing an extra pint to ensure I’ll be in my seat five minutes into the game. 

I’m not a cunt, but I’m also not a hypocrite either, I hate them, they hate us, he’s an admitted harbourer of beasts. 

He will receive no applause off of me. 

Enjoy that extra pint M8

So we are expected to applaud a man who said refs cheated celtic for 50 years and knew about the child abuse scandal and said nothing? 

And when Eric Caldow, a Rangers legend and a gentleman, died last month did they applaud him? 

Did they fuck. They wanted us dead and buried, fuck them.

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I won't be taking part in any applause but neither will I feel the need to shout anything or direct any abuse, I'll probably just fuck about in the concourse then head up to my seat when it's over. 

There's something about McNeill I can't hate, applause, I'm not sure at all, but shouting abuse, no,for me.

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I won't be taking part in any applause but neither will I feel the need to shout anything or direct any abuse, I'll probably just fuck about in the concourse then head up to my seat when it's over. 

Wouldn't shout abuse neither. We are all better than that. 

Like you, I'll be taking a slow walk to my seat too. 

4 hours ago, GeeSS said:

No his family requested that shower have an applause  and make a noise not anyone else  this is a massive mistake by our board  silence is the right and proper way to show respect 

Yep we have caved in to any expected  pressure.  As the cowardly bastards we have running us, do almost on a fortnightly basis now

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

There's something about McNeill I can't hate, applause, I'm not sure at all, but shouting abuse, no,for me.

A minutes silence I've never disrespected, never, but I'm not standing applauding like a trained monkey for a minute, remember when we did it it for that murdering terrorist cunt Mandela and I just sat on my arse wondering what the the fuck it had to do with Rangers. 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

A minutes silence I've never disrespected, never, but I'm not standing applauding like a trained monkey for a minute, remember when we did it it for that murdering terrorist cunt Mandela and I just sat on my arse wondering what the the fuck it had to do with Rangers. 

Yeah that was weird. 

6 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Wouldn't shout abuse neither. We are all better than that. 

Like you, I'll be taking a slow walk to my seat too. 

That is the way I see it . Hardly anyone will be in their seats just before the game

I know I won't no matter what . It is sheer hypocrisy for any bear to do this on so many levels

2 wrongs don't make a right, but just remember how much the scum try to hurt us , insult us and ruin any days that means anything to our club.

Think of the song they sing about Coop .How only vermin could sing that .

At 2mins before kick off . Remember . If you are feeling a little guilty

Just remember how much they are the scum of this Country ,.

We can deal with the fall out from the scum loving media . You know it makes sense

34 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Have no problem with those who were decent, it's only a professional job. 

Do you really dislike the likes of Dalglish who was ignored by us,so chose them to further his career ?

It's the bigoted, bitter rabid one's who believe the shite I hate though, not those who are only interested in playing football.

And of course I detest the club itself and the associate bigots who run it. 

Dalglish? The turncoat scumbag Dalglish? Fuck him anaw.

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Dalglish? The turncoat scumbag Dalglish? Fuck him anaw.

Never thought of him as a turncoat and actually respect Dalglish for his football professionalism, his ability, and especialy  for the way he handled himself during the Hillsborough disaster.

Maybe you take football too seriously,  or more than likely you're ust trying to wind up fellow bears, which to be fair Dalglish, unlike many other tim scum managers,  has never done.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Never thought of him as a turncoat and actually respect Dalglish for his football professionalism, his ability, and especialy  for the way he handled himself during the Hillsborough disaster.

Maybe you take football too seriously,  or more than likely you're ust trying to wind up fellow bears, which to be fair Dalglish, unlike many other tim scum managers,  has never done.

As soon as he played for them he became one. Couldn’t care about his ability or professionalism.

Why on earth would I use Dalglish to wind Rangers fans up? He’s a dick.

Archived