Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as per people have said no disrespect to him but when you look at it he was one of the ones who said nothing and quite happy to keep the clubs filthy secret under cover, it's a certainty there will be an inquiry into the abuse but it will be when all these guys have snuffed it and taken what they know with them, so will not be taking part in the applause, the club are just playing right into the hands of the media with this applause as they will be highlighting any of our fans that don't take part, Rangers fans shocking display there is the headline

3 minutes ago, mjg224 said:

as per people have said no disrespect to him but when you look at it he was one of the ones who said nothing and quite happy to keep the clubs filthy secret under cover, it's a certainty there will be an inquiry into the abuse but it will be when all these guys have snuffed it and taken what they know with them, so will not be taking part in the applause, the club are just playing right into the hands of the media with this gesture

How do you actually know he was aware of the child abuse? I get that people on the board might have been aware, but to say one of the players knew is a bit of a stretch.

Just now, Chris Wilson said:

How do you actually know he was aware of the child abuse? I get that people on the board might have been aware, but to say one of the players knew is a bit of a stretch.

👀👀👀 away back to your own forum, you are worth watching 

2 minutes ago, Chris Wilson said:

Lol.

5 minutes ago, Chris Wilson said:

The fact he said it was an “open secret” might be a bit of a clue 

Was out last night so just opened this to see the thread

Was wandering which of our older players had passed away and was getting a minutes applause 

The sheer fucking idiots at our club really have trumped themselves this time. Aye it's a shame he's passed away but he was a pedo harbourer & had absolutely fuck all to do with our club.

Pandering to taigs again & I hope the majority don't take part in this

11 minutes ago, Chris Wilson said:

Nov 7, 9:58 post.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ScottishFootball/comments/9uz8e2/kenny_campbell_to_sue_celtic_over_claims_of/

23 minutes ago, Chris Wilson said:

Saying about Torbett, in Court, it was an open secret at the club is the giveaway.

Can’t decide if I’d rather we went for a dignified silence approach, or went full balls to the wall and belted out some of our tunes. 

Fuck standing applauding any of those cunts though. 

What the fuck are the board playing at?

Archived