Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Chris Wilson said:

How do you actually know he was aware of the child abuse? I get that people on the board might have been aware, but to say one of the players knew is a bit of a stretch.

Chris he said in his book he knew. He said “it was an open secret” in that book. They all knew and done nothing. Fucking cesspit should be closed down. 

Billy McNeill ladies and gentlemen. Paranoid wreck as well as a Paedo harbourer. 

By DEREK McGREGOR

Published: Today

BILLY McNEILL has sensationally accused Scottish refs of giving celtic a raw deal in Old Firm derbies for HALF A CENTURY.

The Parkhead legend was left cursing whistlers again during the 1-0 defeat that effectively wrapped up two-in-a-row for Rangers at Ibrox on Sunday.

McNeill, 70 today, couldn't believe Dougie McDonald sent off Scott Brown after a tangle with Kyle Lafferty and he claimed Old Firm clashes have been littered with similar 'injustices' all his life.

McNeill said: "It's been happening for 50 years. The big decisions have always gone against my club and in favour of Rangers. Nothing has changed."

This was in March 2010

34 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Billy McNeill ladies and gentlemen. Paranoid wreck as well as a Paedo harbourer. 

By DEREK McGREGOR

Published: Today

BILLY McNEILL has sensationally accused Scottish refs of giving celtic a raw deal in Old Firm derbies for HALF A CENTURY.

The Parkhead legend was left cursing whistlers again during the 1-0 defeat that effectively wrapped up two-in-a-row for Rangers at Ibrox on Sunday.

McNeill, 70 today, couldn't believe Dougie McDonald sent off Scott Brown after a tangle with Kyle Lafferty and he claimed Old Firm clashes have been littered with similar 'injustices' all his life.

McNeill said: "It's been happening for 50 years. The big decisions have always gone against my club and in favour of Rangers. Nothing has changed."

This was in March 2010

There is video on the net that would dispute all these claims

More like 50 years of paranoia have gone to your brains

43 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

We should clap and make seal noises 

that’d be funny as fuck 

Whatever happens tomorrow . The beggar infested media, already have their anti Rangers stories all penned and ready to go with some minor adjustments

1 hour ago, Chris Wilson said:

How do you actually know he was aware of the child abuse? I get that people on the board might have been aware, but to say one of the players knew is a bit of a stretch.

Nothing more to add? 

Please tell me this troll has been banned? How many of our own wander over to KDS and think "Yep, I want to join that dump and get my point across because everything I say to them will be met with complete agreement." 

Apart from @Bluepeter9 of course. 

2 hours ago, Chris Wilson said:

The ban hammer may well fall quickly here. 

5 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

RM world - no clapping.

Reality at Ibrox tomorrow - every cunt clapping like fuck 🤮

Except for the people who remember the reality. 

But you're right,  there will be the sections that will do it. Some won't even realise why because they're not on social media. 

Archived