Kyle Lafferty leaves my mutual consent

Bad Robot

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stevemac said:

what is it with soft cunts on facebook? "never got a chance, good luck kyle and loads of blue heart emojis.

Guy was a cunt that wasted not one but two opportunities at the club he apparantly loved.

Facebook is the issue mate, give it a miss.

Wasted the opportunity given to him to redeem himself. A very poor second spell and he was undoubtedly found out by Gerrard. I don't have any particular animosity towards him, he just hasn't done it for us. Disappointing that we don't seem be able to get fees for players - hopefully we didn't have to pay the last year of his contract. 

19 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Compare that to the way Lee Wallace was smuggled out the back door, an absolute disgrace 

Folk within club putting their personal feelings regarding Wallace first rather than doing the dignified thing.

Lafferty, a guy who refused a pay-cut at first during admin and then walked out on us.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Folk within club putting their personal feelings regarding Wallace first rather than doing the dignified thing.

Lafferty, a guy who refused a pay-cut at first during admin and walked out on us.

Petty from the club and definitely Rangers class, those responsible should hang their heads in shame. 

If he refused to leave and see out the remainder of his contract people would complain. He leaves, he is no longer on the books and people still moan. It was a mistake to sign him but that can't be changed. Today he is gone and it makes me happy but I will be even happier when the Albanian gypsy leaves. Now that was a mistake.

He should be paying us back for the crap he made us put up with!  Total waster who didn't deserve the second chance he got and then showed us what he really thinks of the club and fans by refusing to put any effort in at all!

Archived