Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are so many different on going stories, angles, subplots, agendas and grudges on that it's impossible to keep up. A lot of people involved are deliberately dismissing the real talking points and focusing on their petty feuds and agendas. What I don't quite get though is the point of any of it. Literally no one is coming out of this looking good. It's embarrassing. However, us and Morelos in particular are being used as pawns in this whole sorry mess. and we are continuously shown in a bad light.

I honestly don't know how much power Traynor has and how much influence he has on what is released. The general consensus is everything bad is Traynor (or Robertson). Everything good is anyone but Traynor (or Robertson). I really don't know. And i'm kinda past caring. What is fairly obvious though is our PR is a disaster (and Stewart is a cunt!). Surely to fuck everyone, including those at the club can see this. Something has to change. The press and attacks we face are beyond the joke.

PR is beyond ridiculous. 

No statement from weeks ago or explanation why there isnt a statement.

Thay really dont get the fact that we are out there in the workplace fighting battles in arguments with no ammunition.

The Board give the distinct impression that they dont understand or even care.

14 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

There are so many different on going stories, angles, subplots, agendas and grudges on that it's impossible to keep up. A lot of people involved are deliberately dismissing the real talking points and focusing on their petty feuds and agendas. What I don't quite get though is the point of any of it. Literally no one is coming out of this looking good. It's embarrassing. However, us and Morelos in particular are being used as pawns in this whole sorry mess. and we are continuously shown in a bad light.

I honestly don't know how much power Traynor has and how much influence he has on what is released. The general consensus is everything bad is Traynor (or Robertson). Everything good is anyone but Traynor (or Robertson). I really don't know. And i'm kinda past caring. What is fairly obvious though is our PR is a disaster (and Stewart is a cunt!). Surely to fuck everyone, including those at the club can see this. Something has to change.The press and attacks we face beyond the joke.

The constant attacks are getting utterly pathetic but saying that the state of our PR is nowhere near where it should be.  Your analogy of us and the club being used as a pawn is pretty spot on. We're the ones to look stupid in all this.

48 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yes, it is sickening, but there is every reason and logic behind it.

It is not merely random knee jerk tactics, but part of a sustained and coherent campaign with the objective to gain a competitive advantage over rivals, namely us, both in a commerical and sporting sense, with the two inextricably linked.

These guerrilla tactics fall out of well honed strategies to facilitate that advantage and it's working well. None of it is by chance.

Every opportunity is taken to damage our reputation. No need for any truth in any of it. Communication is key and tell that lie often enough! It's takng advantage of modern mass communication platforms to gain the advantage. 

They have everyone convinced and onside, from their own support (the easy part), to sponsors, to the politicos, to the justice system, to the media and the footballing authorities a shoe in. Liewell is doing his utmost to hole us below the water line.

The only way to end it, is fight fire with fire and more. Use the self same methods with the objective to turn it around and damage them and we don't even have to lie about it. Develop the coherent strategies and implement the carefully honed plan of attack.  Call it out for what it is and repeat at every opportunity. Start publicing their failings at every opporty, whilst embellishing our achievements and positive attributes and shout them from the roof tops. Start censoring our haters, ban them, take legal action against them. God knows, we have all the needed evidence. Mass communication platforms are powerful tools in chaging perceptions. Just look how the US politicos use them and the next time the truth comes out of that lot will be a first.

Now I could say we are niave, but we are not. King maybe many things,and I'm not saying he posesses the greatest business acumen,  but his MO shows he will go down and dirty to gain advantage.

This is now the bit I don't get. It's all rather obvious what nonce fc are about, but we remain defeaned by the silence, which leads me to believe there is something lurking in the background that we have to continually bend over and take it up the arse.

Sadly I don't see this board doing anything and they simply leave it to Gerrard and the team to do it on the park, despite every hurdle put in our way on that front.

Would this be the right strategy? Well maybe under circumstances that we are in ignorance of , or indeed just the right strategy that they may have already thought through decided upon. Only time will tell, but I am unaware of any corporate entity that would not defend itself to the point of being competitively disadvantaged, unless there are things that they do not want uncovered and that can be good as well as bad things.  King always plays it close to his chest.

To conclude, imo there is more of this shit to suffer to disadvantage us.

I think you are spot on, Every time our club is attacked or dragged through the mud and we don't defend ourselves my fucking heart sinks and I can't help but think we are severely handicapped by the restraints of whatever the 5 way agreement is, Definetley something sinister going on in the background imo.

17 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

There are so many different on going stories, angles, subplots, agendas and grudges on that it's impossible to keep up. A lot of people involved are deliberately dismissing the real talking points and focusing on their petty feuds and agendas. What I don't quite get though is the point of any of it. 

100% agree.

54 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

State of him btw. 

The guy is an arsehole.

The host lead the debate on Morelos' interview where Morelos stated he has suffered racial abuse. That was the story. That was the subject. A young man who has moved to an all inclusive, all welcoming, diverse, open and accepting country. There was NOTHING else to discuss. It was a fairly straightforward lead.

Not for Stewart though. He almost flippantly dismisses the notion of any racism with throw away comments saying it's disappointing to hear, clearly with his eye on his upcoming, pre planned tirade. Within seconds he's almost shouting, frothing at the mouth, demanding evidence. What the fuck? It's like a wee lassie going to the police and saying she's been attacked and the cops just growling at her 'WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE, SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE'. It's an utterly deplorable position to take. Does he honestly believe Morelos has never been racially abused? And why would your go to view be to DEMAND evidence. He's lost his mind.

Worse than the above though, he then goes on to his wee tirade. A tirade you just know he had been waiting all day to get out. He starts by saying 'what's more concerning' about a point he was going to make earlier. His point is was why was the story released on Monday. And that the story of someone being under Morelos car is more important than Morelos being racially abused! More important than racial abuse. Really? You honestly couldn't make it up. Whatever way you look at it, Morelos is the victim in both. He's done nothing wrong here. However, the whole segment was about Morelos being racially abused and Stewart turned it around to be all about Traynor. There was literally no need for any reference to Traynor, or even the car incident. The whole segment should have been a discussion on a young man opening his heart for the first time, and the difficulties he has faced.

In his tweet he states 'i'll keep saying it as I see it'. What the fuck are you seeing, because it certainly wasn't anything in your fucking tirade. The tweet in Spanish though just about sums him up, appeasing to the masses. The guy is an embarrassment.

5 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

sky but it did happen anyway. celtic being celtic tho denying it. 

Can hear it clear as day. 
Do the police have a copy of it. 
Mind you would it really make any difference if they did. They would only lose it. 

Archived