Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Two things strike me. - first they are on to this straight away on the attack. Second getting a translator for rival players interviews - obsessed. 

But they challenge everything. Accept nothing negative about them. 

Is it any wonder they have such influence.

We really could do with taking the same approach.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That would take a spine, even armed with evidence with this board.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Our PR is a joke and we need to go on the offensive. 

Get that dinosaur traynor sacked. Then hire a top level PR company that will go on the attack for us.

38 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I do my level best to ignore these two plus Sutton/Hartson/Spiers  et al it is all regurgitated nonsense digging us out, they aint even good at being controversial.

You can ignore stewart all you want but im afraid you like the rest of us who are legally bound to buy a tv licence are paying the twats wages. That's the worst of it.

3 hours ago, fernando0606 said:

Ffs I've been posting this on Twitter to all the cunts saying hes Morelos is lying. I didnt listen to it I probably look right a tit now

You're not a tit,it's clear about 30 secs in as Smile said but this has been tampered with 😞

Honestly the fact these morally bankrupt cunts are spitting the dummy out over this is laughable. 
He was racial abused, because that scum club couldn’t be arsed looking for the culprit doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. But no it’s fingers in the ears blah blah blah blah as usual from this scum. 

2 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

I'm actually wondering did the translator sellik hired check to see that Alfie hadn't said something Sky reported or were they after something that he did say thar wasn't included in the subtitles that they could use against him..... 

Second one would be my guess. 
No surprise we have their mouth piece Stewart screaming about no racism where is the evidence Buff lied and suddenly scum fc are screaming about no racism happened where is the evidence Buff is lying. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Speaks volumes that within hours of the proper version of that interview being discovered they're out straight away on the offensive setting the narrative, whilst our board sit on their arses and do the square root of fuck all. 

Depressing. 

This would seem to confirm the ‘Holicom’ narrative who I imagine have got software to highlight any celtic related media and thereafter set about with damage control or to pick holes...

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's all good, Traynor has had an apology. The club's work is done

🤬

Senior member of staff (and a total cunt) attacked and its apology the next night. 

Our star player gets abuse day after day after day not a word from the club. There are times I really fucking hate the people running my club. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Senior member of staff (and a total cunt) attacked and its apology the next night. 

Our star player gets abuse day after day after day not a word from the club. There are times I really fucking hate the people running my club. 

That's it in a nutshell.

Board, their families, or Traynor and action is taken. If its manager, players or the fanbase then its fuck you.

1 hour ago, Smile said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5248336/celtic-Rangers-alfredo-morelos-sky-sports-interview/amp/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

celtic have called for an investigation into the translation of Sky Sports’ interview with Alfredo Morelos which accused Hoops fans of racially abusing the striker.

Rangers chiefs accused Hoops fans of aiming racist slurs at the Colombian star during December’s Old Firm clash at Parkhead.

Morelos.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

But Celts bosses said they had received no reports of racial abuse being aimed at the player.

During an interview with Sky Sports on Monday, Morelos was quoted saying he was targeted with racist abuse by Hoops fans during the derby clash.

celtic have now called for the broadcaster to investigate the interview amid claims there were “inconsistencies” with the translation from Spanish to English.

A spokesperson said: “Translations provided to celtic Football Club have shown inconsistencies between the words spoken during the interview broadcast and the subtitles used by Sky Sports.

“In particular, and most concerning, while the broadcaster used the following subtitle on screen: “Afterwards it was very frustrating to hear the crowd screaming at me. They were saying offensive and racist words.”

“Mr Morelos does not use these words anywhere within the extended interview which has been broadcast across Sky’s platforms.

“celtic FC has asked Sky Sports to clarify their position on this matter.”

More to follow.

Young Ugandan celtic fans get Scott Brown and Leigh Griffiths' names written on their backs to be like their heroes

They really are incredible people. :headwall:

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

This is so true, horrible people but their PR is outstanding, and I hate to say that. ☹️

Archived