Tom English + Michael Stewart

BridgeIsBlue

7 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

If this is the start of the clubs fight back then well said.

However, we know it's a one off and he is merely laughing at someone who has criticised him.

In fact it puts him and the club in a poor light.

I await the statement from weeks ago with interest and frustration.

As if that's him ffs

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

If this is the start of the clubs fight back then well said.

However, we know it's a one off and he is merely laughing at someone who has criticised him.

In fact it puts him and the club in a poor light.

I await the statement from weeks ago with interest and frustration.

It's no him ffs 

Like it or not celtic are fantastic at protecting their brand. This is clearly helped by the political climate and their media placemen but it doesn’t change the fact that for me our media/PR team and culture of acceptance is inept and embarrassing. Time after time we have seen it. We have allowed ourselves to be continuously bullied in the press and by the governing bodies. For me weak statements don’t really cut it. Only in this country could a narrative of child abuse and racism be turned around completely to our players and the culture of our club. I have no doubt that the air of negativity will have affected our squad and the organisation within our club have to bear some responsibility  for that. The club needs a root and branch improvement of our media personnel and our strategy so that we aggressively protect ourselves. The club strategy seems to put the force fields up and hope that nobody inside notices what is going on outside. Barrage after barrage against us. Eventually we need to actively target and take out those who are continually against us and our players, and torpedo them and their agenda. 

40 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Its a parody account judging by the tweets

the tweet, or account, wasn't really the focus of my point....

I knew it wasn't real 

the cunt needs to defend Rangers not get an apology in 20 minutes

craven board

Do they (bbc) offer an apology to Rangers but? For their incessant biased against us ? That’ll be a no I think, this is only a case of journalists looking after journalists this apology, means nothing. Did they sack mcglaughlin? Nope. Still there doing damage. Until we have wartime PR on the job this will be the case for the foreseeable future. But you can see by a lot of replies ‘ don’t stoop to their level’ etc that nothing will change, if you don’t fight fire with  they’ll continue to hit us with the big stick and worst of all it’s reflected in results. Talking about results a positive win needed tonight big time.

Sick of listening to this pish tbh. The whole things a mess.

There is a game on tonight which we MUST collect maximum points if we are to mount a serious league challenge.

Won't be back in this thread until after the game which is of much more importance.

Archived