Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

*****The Official Rangers V Hibs Match Thread*****

Stevie G with a rally call for the supporters which I'm sure we will answer. Can't see anything other than a solid victory for us over that mob.

Shagger ( still suspended ? )

Tav, Goldson, Katic, Halliday

Davis, Kamara, Aribo

Ojo, Jones

Morelos

Think Arfield will be rested for this and perhaps a midfielder or 2, I'm finding it difficult to predict the lineup and select who I would like to see. So much choice ATM which is fantastic.

Be interesting to see if we go with the 2 wingers as we did last season or stick with he one and one behind the striker , this might be the game to attack from both flanks.

In any case I trust what the manager decides and sure it will see us secure 3 points.

3-0 to the famous.

Reckon we might have to be patient for this one because we'll be tired and they might sit in and they'll definitely be trying their all. I'll take any win. 

It's getting tough to pick these teams with only 3 days rest in between. But when it got a little nasty tonight Flanagan got really stuck in and for that alone he is the first name on my team sheet.