*****The Official Rangers v Feyenoord Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too worried about the selection.

Katic or Goldson could have dropped out after the last couple of games. No surprise who Gerrard has gone with. We’ve a £3.5m centre back from Seria A to come in, so that’s alright. 

Kamara was terrific last season, Aribos looked jaded. No problem there either. 

Hopefully a win for Fernando tonight. Think  we will. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Katic or Goldson could have dropped out after the last couple of games. No surprise who Gerrard has gone with. We’ve a £3.5m centre back from Seria A to come in, so that’s alright. 

let's hope we see what Helander is all about tonight. Not really seen enough to know myself exactly what type of CB he is.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Aribo has had a dip in form recently but Kamara has been utter shite all season 

4 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Gerrard’s tinkering cost us the OF game, funny feeling it might tonight. Hope I’m wrong. 

I don't think he's really tinkered mate. Katic and Aribo haven't looked the best the last couple of games and our experienced attacking left sided players are injures.

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

both cbs have been shite in recent weeks. Both could and should be dropped

None of them has any decent distribution from the back, I'd like to see Edmundson come in as well but that would be to much tinkering at the back for me.

10 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Bullshit. 

Their was a thing on the internet the other day that claimed katic was to be dropped tonight as him and Goldson have fell out....didn't think much about it at the time but the 1st part is spot on with him being dropped....not even on the bench...something is amiss 

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just the four centre midfielders tonight.

Hope to fuck Morelos is at his best tonight as there’s not a lot else there.

We had 3 cb's last season and the only reason goldson missed a few games was due to injury suffered just before new year, 

Gerrard clearly has his favs, and it could be our downfall as goldson has been garbage recently 

Archived