You Love to See It...

Davy Vandenbroucke

When Feyenoord fans come to Ibrox with bravado about how scary and amazing they are but as soon as they arrive they go silent and their players shite themselves, getting skelped on and off the pitch.

The seethe afterwards is brilliant as well.

All bark and no bite, wonderful stuff.

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

When Feyenoord fans come to Ibrox with bravado about how scary and amazing they are but as soon as they arrive they go silent and their players shite themselves, getting skelped on and off the pitch.

That reply 😂

Can someone genuinely fill me in on what shite they are talking about? I saw a quote saying we spent more time supporting their rivals than our own team. Aside from possibly the odd Netherlands home kit in memory of Ricksen I didn't see a single piece of dutch themed football gear anywhere inside the stands, not even a single Feyenoord kit never mind an Ajax one. Never heard anything sung about Ajax either.

5 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Looking forward to the return tie, seriously bears - keep safe and avoid the Hammarby fans.

I went over in 2002. Got off the train and the first person we saw came up to us with a big grin on his face and said “Rangers? You die tonight!” That set the tone for the day. Didn’t get a ticket, got kettled by the police, watched it in a fucking awful pub. Terrible trip.

12 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

I went over in 2002. Got off the train and the first person we saw came up to us with a big grin on his face and said “Rangers? You die tonight!” That set the tone for the day. Didn’t get a ticket, got kettled by the police, watched it in a fucking awful pub. Terrible trip.

Sounds like you had a better time than the dutch boy fuckin whining about everything.
Think he was standing too long with his finger in his hole.

11 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Honestly though, what are these cunts on about? All I heard was Rangers songs for 90 minutes, while they wore tarrier shirts and scarfs. Weird fuckers.

471BA955-D265-4F9C-A6BE-33115BFB870B.jpeg

The moron is a Crystal Palace fan too. Sour grapes because his team are pish and his second mob are even worse. 😂 I sat in GF1 I didn’t realise Feyenoord were so popular in Ireland I’ve honestly seen less tricolours in Coatbridge. Both sets of fans were at it but only one teams fans seemed to have a problem with it. 😂

13 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Out of touch he says

A Dutch International player dies . The whole ground is wearing Orange and Dutch footballing tops to honour Fernando and the Country of his birth .

The respect is overwhelmingly brilliant from every fan of Rangers .

And then we have some grey, green an black cloud over in the corner , coughing at a minutes silence

No Holland tops , hardly any Feyenoord tops

Many chucking coins and lighters . The fact that we were paying tribute to a Dutch comrade didn't wash with this shower of bheasts lovers .

I would say to this crackpot . In all my years watching Rangers and away fans , considering there was a decent size of them .

This lot  surely go down as the most apologetic I've ever seen

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Out of touch he says

A Dutch International player dies . The whole ground is wearing Orange and Dutch footballing tops to honour Fernando and the Country of his birth .

And then we have some grey, green an black cloud over in the corner , coughing at a minutes silence

Many chucking coins and lighters . The fact that we were paying tribute to a Dutch comrade didn't wash with this shower of bheasts lovers .

I would say to this crackpot . In all my years watching Rangers and away fans , considering there was a decent size of them .

Easily the worst set of supporters I have ever witnessed. The faux outrage from those cunts is absolutely delightful the guy above me in the Govan rear  with the Amsterdam flag on Thursday was like a matador and they were the raging bull foaming at the mouth every time they seen the red and black. 😂 I’ve got a wee soft spot for Ajax love Amsterdam as a city,  went to a Holland game and done the tour of the stadium but after Thursday if I’ve ever had a 2nd team it would be them. Feyenoord are right down there with the bheasts, the sheep shaggers and the spoon burners in my estimation. 

30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Out of touch he says

I was working in town on Thursday. Loads of Dutch in their 20s not one Feyenoord top. The only fan I saw wearing a top was a woman pushing an older guy in a wheelchair. Usually when there's a game on that night there are plenty away tops milling about. Strange bunch. 

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I was working in town on Thursday. Loads of Dutch in their 20s not one Feyenoord top. The only fan I saw wearing a top was a woman pushing an older guy in a wheelchair. Usually when there's a game on that night there are plenty away tops milling about. Strange bunch. 

They were all in black hoodies from what I could see on TV

Archived