Welcome back Tavernier

GOAT

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Tav has not been as good as last season but the RM myth syndrome rears its head again. Many of his performances have been acceptable.

Anybody who thinks he was 'shit' against Hibs, Aberdeen, St Johnstone, Midjtylland, Legia, Killie etc or shit for months is a complete fud.

I'd hazard a guess that he's been carrying a knock if it wasn't for the fact that he's never injured so fuck knows what's up with him.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

“He’s been shite for months” in what aspects has he been shite bar a slip and a missed pen in a game we won? 

Do you watch Rangers? Do you actually watch him play? Again, I just don’t get it with Tavernier at all. 

A consistent loser and potential fuck up in every big game we play yet people treat him like a wee victim when he fucks up and rightfully gets slaughtered for it. 

I must be missing something. 

I honestly can’t get over how much our fans go in on a single player btw it’s absolutely horrific to read. 

Morelos got it, Barisic. Helander after a bad 45 MINUTES on a plastic pitch. 

Our support is desperate for themselves to be proven right when it comes to certain players and their dislike for them. It’s embarrassing to read and I’ve never seen anything like it. 

Perfectly reasonable response is Tav fucked up for the first goal, should’ve still been prevented, he slipped for the second. Cunts are acting like he’s booted the ball into our net intentionally. A fucking slip, that’s what it was and we have 4 games to rectify that one slip. 

Overreacting as per

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Do you watch Rangers? Do you actually watch him play? Again, I just don’t get it with Tavernier at all. 

A consistent loser and potential fuck up in every big game we play yet people treat him like a wee victim when he fucks up and rightfully gets slaughtered for it. 

First game I’ve missed this season lol. 

You also didn’t answer my question, apart from cellic and a slip name me these fuck ups in big games please

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I honestly can’t get over how much our fans go in on a single player btw it’s absolutely horrific to read. 

Our support is desperate for themselves to be proven right when it comes to certain players and their dislike for them. It’s embarrassing to read and I’ve never seen anything like it. 

Perfectly reasonable response is Tav fucked up for the first goal, should’ve still been prevented, he slipped for the second. Cunts are acting like he’s booted the ball into our net intentionally. A fucking slip, that’s what it was and we have 4 games to rectify that one slip. 

Overreacting as per

I give our players a big yardstick most of the time but you are wrong on this occasion. Tonight wasn't his first time.He is NOT a big time player. The free kick in the 93rd minute doesn't go in the box either.

Single handedly carrying the team for 3 years has caught up with unfortunately. He’s been pretty poor all season and culminated in tonight. Hopefully he bounces back but the amount of times he’s dug us out of a hole feel like I can’t criticise too much in all honesty 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Overreacting as per

Its not just his slip that cost us though, even if you can find some fucked up logic to justify having a go at a player for slipping, you can't ignore the poor ball retention middle to front for almost the whole game. No many back fours in the world that can cope with being constantly under pressure. Said it earlier, you might get away with it home or away against SPFL dross but a half decent Europa League side will take advantage of that shit.

13 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'd give Polster a go. 

Flanagan I'm not sure if he's still injured or not. 

I genuinely hope we do so people will see how much we depend on Tav. I'd love Polster to come in a do well but he doesnt look good at all what ive seen. 

Tav made 2 stupid mistakes tonight but the backup to him is pish.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Single handedly carrying the team for 3 years has caught up with unfortunately. He’s been pretty poor all season and culminated in tonight. Hopefully he bounces back but the amount of times he’s dug us out of a hole feel like I can’t criticise too much in all honesty 

He has been and he's fucked it tonight.

But with efforts like ojo I'd take ten Tavs over him

Bar Kent when your RB is your best attacking option says it all imo.

In saying that drop him for "flanno"

Is the RM way :lol:

These threads always go pretty much the same way.

Some will rate him no matter what. Others won't rate him no matter what.

8 pages and counting of those folk arguing with each other and a couple of the standard "anyone who doesn't agree with my opinion is a..." posts.

Can't think of a player who's split opinion in our support the way he does.

11 minutes ago, King Jela said:

A ‘potential’ fuck up? 

One of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever heard thrown at him. 

If you can’t see what Tav brings, even with his flaws, then I can’t help you. 

Archived