Polster

bluenoz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He's a decent enough player. Seems to have been dismissed as being shite by elements of our support for no particular reason.

That'll be from the Tav fan club who fear their golden boy might lose his place to him and deservedly so on this season's performances.

3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

King is a strange one. Premiership winner and 50 cap player. He must not be impressing in training. I expected big things from him.

Don't think I've seen King make a forward pass in the short time he's been on. Would need a run to get up to speed but not going to happen.

On 06/10/2019 at 17:34, Copeland1983 said:

Pressed really well today, some decent penetration and never stopped.

Behaviour you would expect from someone with a mrs like that tbf.

If I were him I’d shoot whenever I had sight of the goal 🙂

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Aye, much like Saint James!

:mutley:

Why do you bring him up in every thread? You literally go out of your way to slag him off every chance you get even when he’s had a fine game. 

22 hours ago, docspiderman said:

Looked ok against a team that was badly beaten and worn out before he came on. The rave revues for him on here are way over the top.

You've actually forgot how to spell review there and fucked it so badly that autocorrect couldn't help you out :lol:

I hope he gets more game time especially at right back as Tav really needs competition in that sense. Any time I've seen Pollster, granted at the start of the season in friendlies etc but he did look powerful and quite accomplished 

Archived