*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

You don’t bring on Kent, Stewart and Defoe if you’re playing for a draw. 

Kent's not fit this wasn't a game for him even as sub and Defoe(81 minutes) should have started he's the leagues best striker. Stewart fair enough he could have played instead of the invisible Ojo.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

On SSN there that Morelos made a complaint about racist abuse Hearts are investigating it.

I could lay money on it that he gets it every game. Pity he didn't tell the ref during the game and get it abandoned and we get awarded all three points, not that we deserved them on today's performance.

According to TLB, it's the new scum fc policy. Now just wait until we are pummelling them!

18 minutes ago, Smile said:

Did you think we played that game like we wanted to win it, Gerrard played that like he was happy with a draw even keeping Defoe on the bench  till the end  who has a good record against Hearts showed me that.

You seem to be the arse here if you think we tried to win that.

"With all due respect to Hearts I was looking to take maximum points" - Gerrard

Give over smile, we were shite, but in no way did we set up for a draw or was Gerrard happy with it ffs.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I could lay money on it that he gets it every game. Pity he didn't tell the ref during the game and get it abandoned and we get awarded all three points, not that we deserved them on today's performance.

According to TLB, it's the new scum fc policy. Now just wait until we are pummelling them!

The scum walk off for it they'd be classed as heroic. We do it, we'd be docked the points. Lets see the headlines this creates in the MSM (or not) as it's only a pretty much hated Rangers player who I noticed even got slated for not speaking to the press following his potm award.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Gutted and disgusted at that performance.

Bullied all over the park and offered nothing.

Arfield a  workhorse, but no ability and no fucking brains. He should be nowhere near Morelos, who must wonder at wtf is around him. He is simply spoiling the game for Morelos. Bench him!

Ojo dug shite yet again and should be nowhere near that team.

The there's Tav, dug shite since the start of the season and who will cost us this title if it isn't sorted. He is now as bad going forward as he is a defender. Now we can't blame Tav for being first pick every week. That lies at Gerrard's door and if he aspires to be the manager he wants to be, then he better start getting fucking ruthless by benching Tav, or it will be him being seen to be the loser, not Tav. Gerrard is doing  neither Tav nor the team no good at all n continually picking him.

Just a fucking disgusting performance that could have been avoided.

As for the title, keep this shite up and we're winning nothing. 

Over to you Gerrard. Stick or twist time. We all know where the problems lie. Now it's time for you to to be the manager we all think you are. Sitting at the top of the league against the shittiest Hertz team in years and we fucking bottled it. Fucking disgrace.

I went out and did a little work on a wee project right after the game, I was gutted at our performance, I have just come back in and read your post and I must admit I find myself agreeing with most of it.

I remember discussing last season with @eejay the dj how we both thought Tav had a losing mentality and that is what came back to me today. I had hoped that I had got that wrong but after today and a few of his recent performances I am starting to think the same again, can be great putting in crosses at times but his defending for their goal had panic written all over it.

I am not just blaming him for the dropped points today, far too many players were poor, but he is our captain and still not convinced he can cope with the responsibility of the arm band and Stevie needs to give his position serious consideration or as you say he could become the fall guy.

55 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"With all due respect to Hearts I was looking to take maximum points" - Gerrard

Give over smile, we were shite, but in no way did we set up for a draw or was Gerrard happy with it ffs.

You have your opinion I have mine he does seem to have a good few games drawn away from home. I think he thinks a draw away from homes a decent result, even against a shite hearts team.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

You have your opinion I have mine he does seem to have a good few games drawn away from home. I think he thinks a draw away from homes a decent result, even against a shite hearts team.

Utter pish, no substance to it whatsoever, and made more ridiculous given he's stated himself he was here for 3 points and his 3 subs were attackers. You can have any opinion you want, but at least try to be able to back it up with some sort of substance / explanation / logic. You havent.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Utter pish, no substance to it whatsoever, and made more ridiculous given he's stated himself he was here for 3 points and his 3 subs were attackers. You can have any opinion you want, but at least try to be able to back it up with some sort of substance / explanation / logic. You havent.

Attackers Defoe at 81 minutes(fucking marvellous) Kent a player who's not fit or played any games fucking waken up, we almost seem to accept mediocrity on here now.  If that's no backing it up you cannot read.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Attackers Defoe at 81 minutes(fucking marvellous) Kent a player who's not fit or played any games fucking waken up, we almost seem to accept mediocrity on here now.  If that's no backing it up you cannot read.

If he wanted a draw he'd have shored up midfield and or defence. You've backed up fuck all of your nonsense.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If he wanted a draw he'd have shored up midfield and or defence. You've backed up fuck all of your nonsense.

So because he put on a striker for 10 minutes and an unfit Kent he wanted to win laugh a minute on here trying to back up Gerrard after not winning against a team that's not won at home for seven months.

Thanks for your input anyway.

Just now, Smile said:

So because he put on a striker for 10 minutes and an unfit Kent he wanted to win laugh a minute on here trying to back up Gerrard after not winning against a team that's not won at home for seven months.

Thanks for your input anyway.

Did you say pre match it was negative squad and team selection? Assume you thought it then too rather than just a nonsensical knee jerk reaction to a shite performance.

Is Gerrard being backed up by the majority of the forum rightly criticising him for starting Ojo and refusing to drop off form players including Tav? No, because that's fairly accurate and objective.

Unlike your nonsense which unsurprisingly no one else seems to share or agree with.

Happy with a draw. Utter bollox.

49 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Did you say pre match it was negative squad and team selection? Assume you thought it then too rather than just a nonsensical knee jerk reaction to a shite performance.

Is Gerrard being backed up by the majority of the forum rightly criticising him for starting Ojo and refusing to drop off form players including Tav? No, because that's fairly accurate and objective.

Unlike your nonsense which unsurprisingly no one else seems to share or agree with.

Happy with a draw. Utter bollox.

You need people to agree with you and share your opinion and find it hard when they do not, I do not I'm happy with people who have different opinions.

You should make up your own mind rather than form opinions based on the majority of the forum.

22 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Where has Gerrard said that he was happy with a draw? 

Its something he seems to do last season we had nine draws in the league it killed our season. It's my opinion he thinks that a draw is a good result.

You do understand forums are based on posters opinions. 

2 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

I really hope cunts will learn about the absolute embarrassing posts about teams like county taking points off the tarriers at the piggery, and taking Rangers to win 4/5-0 at grounds like tynecastle :lol: 

I know . I will never understand why people get so far ahead of themselves .

Archived