*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, ArranRfc said:

It was his 1st yellow in the league. He's our best player and our main goal threat when we need a goal he's the last player that should be coming off. He threw the ball into the turf in frustration was hardly losing it.

To be fair Defoe has got a very good record for coming off the bench to score goals so could've been part of the reasoning for the substitution.  It didn't work out this time but I was thinking the same thing that we needed Defoe on the pitch at that time.

4 minutes ago, ArranRfc said:

It was his 1st yellow in the league. He's our best player and our main goal threat when we need a goal he's the last player that should be coming off. He threw the ball into the turf in frustration was hardly losing it.

Hmm I’m no so sure myself mate, I could see him being wound up and rightly so tbf.. but I think it was for his own protection. 

1 minute ago, shaka said:

To be fair Defoe has got a very good record for coming off the bench to score goals so could've been part of the reasoning for the substitution.  It didn't work out this time but I was thinking the same thing that we needed Defoe on the pitch at that time.

Defoe relies on service. There was absolutely zero service today. 

1 paced pish and long baw central 

Just now, shaka said:

I agree Defoe should have been brought on but it was for someone else Kamara or Aribo in my opinion. With 10 mins to go needing a goal to keep us top of the league you've got to try something different. The formation hadnt worked all game.

6 minutes ago, chris182 said:

God knows what SG does with Tav, if he wasn't the captain he'd be dropped

Being captain shouldn't save him, he's supposed to lead by example, but so far this season he's been a liability, no wonder we're pish with him being team leader, needs to be addressed. 

Gutted and disgusted at that performance.

Bullied all over the park and offered nothing.

Arfield a  workhorse, but no ability and no fucking brains. He should be nowhere near Morelos, who must wonder at wtf is around him. He is simply spoiling the game for Morelos. Bench him!

Ojo dug shite yet again and should be nowhere near that team.

The there's Tav, dug shite since the start of the season and who will cost us this title if it isn't sorted. He is now as bad going forward as he is a defender. Now we can't blame Tav for being first pick every week. That lies at Gerrard's door and if he aspires to be the manager he wants to be, then he better start getting fucking ruthless by benching Tav, or it will be him being seen to be the loser, not Tav. Gerrard is doing  neither Tav nor the team no good at all n continually picking him.

Just a fucking disgusting performance that could have been avoided.

As for the title, keep this shite up and we're winning nothing. 

Over to you Gerrard. Stick or twist time. We all know where the problems lie. Now it's time for you to to be the manager we all think you are. Sitting at the top of the league against the shittiest Hertz team in years and we fucking bottled it. Fucking disgrace.

24 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Send Ojo back to Liverpool in January, he might be a better player but Ejaria gave more for the jersey and that’s saying something.

Can’t wait to see the back of him. Totally uninterested and offers nothing.  Name seems to be one of the first on the team sheet though. Fuck knows what Gerrard is thinking playing him. 
Get him punted first opportunity 

8 minutes ago, ArranRfc said:

Im Morelos’s biggest critic for his wee tantrums but I think he was more frustrated at his own first touch and the yellow was out of order 

11 minutes ago, Henders82 said:

Seems like people just need to calm down with their knee-jerk reactions. It's October, we're joint top, it's a long season and believe it or not we are going to drop more points over the course of the season.

It's just not about that though . It's about staying top . Stop bottling big moments as we are doing at a frightening rate , these last few seasons .

It is unacceptable for a club , the size of Rangers to have such a losing , weak attitude so incredibly often

And that's twice in the space of a few weeks . Incredibly inept performances . Young boys and Today . Brutal

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Gutted and disgusted at that performance.

Bullied all over the park and offered nothing.

Arfield a  workhorse, but no ability and no fucking brains. He should be nowhere near Morelos, who must wonder at wtf is around him. He is simply spoiling the game for Morelos. Bench him!

Ojo dug shite yet again and should be nowhere near that team.

The there's Tav, dug shite since the start of the season and who will cost us this title if it isn't sorted. He is now as bad going forward as he is a defender. Now we can't blame Tav for being first pick every week. That lies at Gerrard's door and if he aspires to be the manager he wants to be, then he better start getting fucking ruthless by benching Tav, or it will be him being seen to be the loser, not Tav. Gerrard is doing  neither Tav nor the team no good at all n continually picking him.

Just a fucking disgusting performance that could have been avoided.

As for the title, keep this shite up and we're winning nothing. 

Over to you Gerrard. Stick or twist time. We all know where the problems lie. Now it's time for you to to be the manager we all think you are. Sitting at the top of the league against the shittiest Hertz team in years and we fucking bottled it. Fucking disgrace.

Really good point regarding Tavernier going forward. He’s so bad defensively that you tend to overlook how pish he’s become going forward. His delivery and final ball are rotten. 

Just now, Swagger said:

Can’t wait to see the back of him. Totally uninterested and offers nothing.  Name seems to be one of the first on the team sheet though. Fuck knows what Gerrard is thinking playing him. 
Get him punted first opportunity 

A poster earlier said he starts games as part of the loan contract, disappointing if true, ojo is hardly Adam lallana ffs

That’s the one thing that still worries me about us, We can’t even put the tarriers under pressure when we go top of the league for more than a poxy game

I held back gloating during the international break to the tarriers I know, thank fuck I did cos these Rangers players have got a habit of being as dreadful, at times, as they are good

4 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Really good point regarding Tavernier going forward. He’s so bad defensively that you tend to overlook how pish he’s become going forward. His delivery and final ball are rotten. 

He is as wasteful as hell . It astounds me , that we get into so many dangerous areas and it's wasted so cheaply so often

Arfield needs dropped, offering nothing the now and looks as if he is towing a caravan. Level on points after an old firm defeat.

We woulda took that weeks ago, no point dwelling on the past, move forward to the next game and remain positive.

Archived