*****Official Hertz v Rangers Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Top of the league and Europa group if any other live body is playing RB

Fail to see how Polster can do worse than Tav who’s not even offering a single thing going forward 

I understand the criticism of Tav but for fuck sake he's levels above Polster on his worst day. 

If there was a realistic alternative I'd be all for dropping him for a few games as something is clearly up but not for fucking Polster.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I will get pelters for this but Kent ain't worth 7 million. Decent player but rarely a game changer.

Boy had 30 mins or so after a serious injury, and managed to beat a couple of men to have a decent chance AND took a brilliant touch for Mo and Arfield to make a cunt of it. 

Fuck it. I’m out. See you Thursday. 

Really poor result lucky not to get beat, can't believe we have given up Top position so easily against the worst Hearts team in living memory, absolute shite bags to a man not one of them looked interested and undropable Tav needs punted flatters to deceive all the time. 

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I understand the criticism of Tav but for fuck sake he's levels above Polster on his worst day. 

If there was a realistic alternative I'd be all for dropping him for a few games as something is clearly up but not for fucking Polster.

Polster has barely had a chance other than against East Fife, he looks more suited to midfield than right back and isn’t the answer long term but it has to be worth a try 

Halliday wasn’t the answer at left back but eventually gave Barisic the kick up the arse he needed to cement his place in the team.

Whos playing RB in the development team? Can’t be any worse 

TLB questioned if we deserved to be top of the league as per Gerrard’s comments. Fucksakes, we just went out and proved it today with that performance we don’t deserve it.  Had enough of players not showing up when we have the chance to keep the pressure on.  No urgency, no flow, no speed, no drive, nobody taking the game by the scruff of the neck. Only Alfie and Borna got pass marks from me today.  Sort it out Stevie! 

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Mate I get what you are saying but that Hearts team are abysmal and second bottom for a reason, they are utter gash. We've shown a total lack of fight, desire and will to win to get back to the top of the league.  It's games like this that win you titles and we are winning fuck all with this team.  SG and the coaching staff need to wake up pronto what it takes to win things up here, he's had 16-17 months at it and he's still not learnt.

Nice players don't win you leagues and he's persevering playing Ojo and Aribo who look as soft as a baby's first shite.  We have a soft captain as well when we need utter cunts in our team who hate being beaten.  Tav will get the tunes on in his Lambo on the way home and won't give two fucks about us or the fact we dropped points. 

I think most know their position is extremely false. They have been plagued with injuries. They have been poor but that said they still had the big lad up top, Whelan, the Japanese lad, Berra, Smith, and the £2million superstar. They have a decent team. Not brilliant but it was always going to be a tricky game for us, and sadly that's how it turned out.

None of that excuses our performance though. We deserved everything we got. We were pish. No excuses. Too many players let us down.

11 minutes ago, ArranRfc said:

And with Gerrard what the fucks he thinking with 10 mins left taking our only decent player off to keep the same tactic that hadnt worked for 80 odd

I think he thought alfie was loosing the heed a wee bit on a yellow already!! 

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I will get pelters for this but Kent ain't worth 7 million. Decent player but rarely a game changer.

He came on for the last 30 and set up a couple of good chances. Just back from injury. It's the slow thinking players around him you should be barracking first.  Once he gets up to speed he'll do ok. Fuck knows how many points behind we'll be by then though unless Gerrard gets his tactics right in these games.

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

I think he thought alfie was loosing the heed a wee bit on a yellow already!! 

It was his 1st yellow in the league. He's our best player and our main goal threat when we need a goal he's the last player that should be coming off. He threw the ball into the turf in frustration was hardly losing it.

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

He came on for the last 30 and set up a couple of good chances. Just back from injury. It's the slow thinking players around him you should be barracking first.  Once he gets up to speed he'll do ok. Fuck knows how many points behind we'll be by then though unless Gerrard gets his tactics right in these games.

Just a knee jerk moment mate, hurting that we didn't win. I regret saying it.

It seems we are far too predictable in how we play, we relied alot on Tav last season as our main source of creativity and with him not turning up yet this season we are really lacking. 

Utimately i don't think we added enough quality with the players we've brought in.

Archived