Still waiting Joe

Essandoh

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, gersfc86 said:

We all see the game differently and watching Jack sometimes I see an overrated player.  

If you watched the performances he has put in over the last few months, especially last night, you honestly can’t say that he’s overrated. He is a real driving force in our midfield who solidifies and links up play. Further to your point and players quoted, McGregor had a good season last year but what I’ve seen of him this year he’s living off that reputation, that’s  who I’d currently point the finger at as being overrated...

1 hour ago, gersfc86 said:

Coming from a person with you're user name! 

Good Rangers players have been overlooked by Scotland on countless occasions, but that in itself is irrelevant, the fact you think our most improved and one of our most important players in this squad is overrated is just plain bizarre 

2 hours ago, gersfc86 said:

I arate Ryan Jack but I just wonder how he would get on in the Premier League. I'm not sure he is good enough for any of the top 15 in the Premier League! He doesn't contribute enough going forward and needs to do more than pass it in front of the back 4.  He might have got 2 last night but it was against Ross County.

Secondly the fact is he is behind McGinn, McTominay, Mcgregor and the boy from Norwich in selection for Scotland! 

We all see the game differently and watching Jack sometimes I see an overrated player.  

If you cannot see the improvement in every area of Jack's game in even the last few months then you are on crack. I was one of the first to say he wasn't good enough when he signed but he is completely a different player now. You cant teach the composure and vision that he has. 

2 hours ago, gersfc86 said:

I arate Ryan Jack but I just wonder how he would get on in the Premier League. I'm not sure he is good enough for any of the top 15 in the Premier League! He doesn't contribute enough going forward and needs to do more than pass it in front of the back 4.  He might have got 2 last night but it was against Ross County.

Secondly the fact is he is behind McGinn, McTominay, Mcgregor and the boy from Norwich in selection for Scotland! 

The fact he's behind those players is more to do with their allegiances than anything else. The bitter fenian alky will never show any Rangers player any preference.

33 minutes ago, gersfc86 said:

No doubt he has improved hugely. I agree. But its similar to the Scott Brown debate. Thinks he's fantastic but is only playing in Scottish football.  Would he stand out playing in the Premier League?

fuck off ya cunt

34 minutes ago, gersfc86 said:

No doubt he has improved hugely. I agree. But its similar to the Scott Brown debate. Thinks he's fantastic but is only playing in Scottish football.  Would he stand out playing in the Premier League?

He doesn’t play in the premier league. If he was good enough to grace the top 4 in England then he wouldn’t be playing for us 

4 hours ago, gersfc86 said:

B63686BF-70FF-45EF-BB3B-781758D1255D.jpeg

55 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Who gives a fuck if Jack would stand out in the Premier League or not? He’s a fantastic midfielder for Rangers and that’s all any of us should care about.

This for sure, it matters not a bit whether he could play in the PL or not, as long as he keeps playing well for us I cud'nae give a fuck.   :rangers:

Can't be arsed reading all,posts on this thread but some players hit the ground running,  many don't. It's taken Borna a season and Hateley was honking for ages before he found his groove. Aribo will be a great player and asset for us. Give him fucking time to settle.

8 hours ago, TdRFC said:

If you cannot see the improvement in every area of Jack's game in even the last few months then you are on crack. I was one of the first to say he wasn't good enough when he signed but he is completely a different player now. You cant teach the composure and vision that he has. 

in his defense crack really fucks you up tho. 

14 hours ago, gersfc86 said:

I smell shite here with this guy.

11 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Who gives a fuck if Jack would stand out in the Premier League or not? He’s a fantastic midfielder for Rangers and that’s all any of us should care about.

Pretty much this, i couldnt give a fuck if no one ever wants to buy jack in england, if he plays as he does for us and stays for the rest of his career then we'll have won a fucking watch and more, so instrumental to our play right now

10 hours ago, don logan said:

Can't be arsed reading all,posts on this thread but some players hit the ground running,  many don't. It's taken Borna a season and Hateley was honking for ages before he found his groove. Aribo will be a great player and asset for us. Give him fucking time to settle.

See this hateley thing, i never understood it, didnt he score a double on his debut and im sure he scored a decent amount given we had johnston and mccoist in the squad as well

Archived