The Europa League anthem

G.E.C.

36 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Is it just me or does this get you proper pumped up, it’s like an action movie trailer 

Just you mate. An overpriced lukewarm steak (alleged) pie and a really watery diet coke with a flimsy paper straw just before kick off gets me pumped up more than my fat sister in law when she hangs out her washing in that skimpy vest she has. Probably the aspartame that does it .

I prefer this though....

27 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Hearing the CL anthem drowned out by the Billy Boys used to get me pumped up. 🙁

It is very good @G.E.C. and this post from Tiger made me :lol:  :lol: 

For the attention of FARE, obviously what was posted above can no longer be done , just appreciating past times.  :happy:

I like it, the whole rebranding they’ve done of the Europa League is excellent it feels like a big European night without quite feeling as big as a Champions League night

The old UEFA Cup never had the same feeling, the stadium looked the exact same and there was no fanfare before the game. Now you’ve got all the Europa League branding everywhere and the anthem it makes it feel a bit more special 

34 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I like it, the whole rebranding they’ve done of the Europa League is excellent it feels like a big European night without quite feeling as big as a Champions League night

The old UEFA Cup never had the same feeling, the stadium looked the exact same and there was no fanfare before the game. Now you’ve got all the Europa League branding everywhere and the anthem it makes it feel a bit more special 

The standard of teams is a lot better compared to 10-15 years ago. 

Archived