Tav : Press Conference

Virtuoso

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Sorry but I just dont see the drive or passion from this guy to warrant him being the captain of the club.

Penalties should also be given to the two top goalscorers we have.........

Both on and off the park tbh . Although I'm hoping his form improves . We need Tav playing well to win games

Last 2 games . No doubting his commitment on the park with work rate

I just wish he would kick Goldson's arse a few times

Why was this press conference made? Did the club feel a need to get the supporters backing? He did play with more confidence last night and I like that but his ego is getting in the way when it comes to taking penalties. Release yourself from that duty/pressure and give it to someone else.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Why was this press conference made? Did the club feel a need to get the supporters backing? He did play with more confidence last night and I like that but his ego is getting in the way when it comes to taking penalties. Release yourself from that duty/pressure and give it to someone else.

Cup obligation. All four club captains will be involved. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Tav needs to start holding silverware aloft . It is as simple as that being captain of Rangers

I agree.

He says nothing wrong in that interview, but he also comes across as a bit too laid back for me. 

If we win on Sunday and then win the cup in the final it would be huge for Tav I believe, and of course all the other players as well. Fingers crossed. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Both on and off the park tbh . Although I'm hoping his form improves . We need Tav playing well to win games

Last 2 games . No doubting his commitment on the park with work rate

I just wish he would kick Goldson's arse a few times

More than a few of the squad have mentioned in interviews that he's a moaning bastard on the park, never stops talking, and off the field at training he's constantly pushing players on and motivating.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

They always do 1 player press conferences before league cup ties

Just now, Getstiffed said:

More than a few of the squad have mentioned in interviews that he's a moaning bastard on the park, never stops talking, and off the field at training he's constantly pushing players on and motivating.

Good .Bit like myself .I was always on guys backs when I played 

Tav needs to develop a nastier side for me 

Fuck being liked all the time .Get into the slackers including Goldson who struts about like he is captain 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Good .Bit like myself .I was always on guys backs when I played 

Tav needs to develop a nastier side for me 

Fuck being liked all the time .Get into the slackers including Goldson who struts about like he is captain 

Pretty sure Goldson was one of the players who says he's always on his case during matches.

Spoke well as ever and it was refreshing to hear a player admit they have had a dip in form......... thought he played well last night and hope he has now turned the corner and will be back to his best for the rest of the season.

Also good to hear he has had the support of SG......and the fans.....as it should be when one of our key players is going through bad patch.

Archived