**Official Football Manager 20 thread**

MrMeeseeks

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was meant to be going to Amsterdam this month but that isn’t fucking happening so I’m biting the bullet and finally buying a new laptop today. One that’ll actually run the game smoothly. Long overdue. Need FM during this pish.

6 hours ago, Essandoh said:

I was meant to be going to Amsterdam this month but that isn’t fucking happening so I’m biting the bullet and finally buying a new laptop today. One that’ll actually run the game smoothly. Long overdue. Need FM during this pish.

What one you getting mate? Let me know how it runs i need to get a new one.

Not played FM in years. Would play hundreds or thousands of hours each year when I was younger back in 08 > 13. Started up FM17 last week as Kobenhavn for a nice easy challenge. 

Sitting 6 clear after about 8/9 games, qualified for UCL Groups and got drawn with Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund & Tottenham Hotspur 🥶

7 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Not played FM in years. Would play hundreds or thousands of hours each year when I was younger back in 08 > 13. Started up FM17 last week as Kobenhavn for a nice easy challenge. 

Sitting 6 clear after about 8/9 games, qualified for UCL Groups and got drawn with Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund & Tottenham Hotspur 🥶

It's just too. Indepth now for me sadly. 

Do. Any you boys play the classic mode? 

Is there much of a difference? 

1 minute ago, Steelydan1690 said:

How were u getting on with the Rangers save?

Excellent mate, won the league season 1, champs league semi final, lost lc final and out in the quarters of the Scottish but I play weakened teams in domestic cups. 

Second season im 4 behind the taigs the now and lost 3 0 to them but Amo got sent off early on at 0 0 and they battered me. 

Just about to play 1st CL group game after knocking out solna of Sweden 6 1 on agg

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Excellent mate, won the league season 1, champs league semi final, lost lc final and out in the quarters of the Scottish but I play weakened teams in domestic cups. 

Second season im 4 behind the taigs the now and lost 3 0 to them but Amo got sent off early on at 0 0 and they battered me. 

Just about to play 1st CL group game after knocking out solna of Sweden 6 1 on agg

I'm no sure what formation to play tbh , still got gio as a cm aswell buzzing to play it later  never bothered last night  midfield two of fergie and gio 

Doing a season with Hearts. Fancied trying Scotland but canny go us cos I get far too worked up and break things. Geniunly smashed the laptop last time I was us. 

Started well bar a 5-1 pumping at the paedodome. They cunts are far too good. Beat us 2-0 at Tynecastle which before Christmas has basically handed them the league. 

Archived