Sone Aluko

Bossorange

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More I thinks About it after this thread tonight, that win at Ibrox that day doesn’t get the accolades it should. Obviously it’s overshadowed by the mayhem that followed but it literally is one of most important victories of all time. It kills them they’ve never done it, as we did at the midden with cunts diving off stands the lot. It’s even more important as I believe that was their last chance as the way it’s scheduled now through police say so unless one side is spectacularly bad one season one way or another they won’t have the last derby game when it could decide a title as I honestly believe there is more hatred and animosity than just about any time in my 45 years. I know I’ve never hated them more and I’ve always despised the cunts. 

33 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Yeah, let’s not thank the rhats from stopping them winning the league 🤪 - I feckin despair at some that call themselves Rangers supporters.

Agreed mate, disgraceful that some of them have the audacity of having season tickets and stopping the real fans from going to games

He was a good player it’s a shame he was with us for such a short space of time.  Reading paid £7.5m and he’s still got a few years to run.  Looks like that’ll be his last big payday.  He’s had a good career. 

14 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

They two deserved their goals that day. Was superb when one tarrier cunt was trying to bait Andy Little on Twitter one day asking him who the fuck he was and his come back to him was I’m the guy who scored against you the day you failed to win the league at Ibrox ha ha 

Went through my likes just to find that for you after reading this. Outstanding reply :lol:

Screenshot_20191123-124605_Twitter.jpg

8 hours ago, TMB said:

He was a good player it’s a shame he was with us for such a short space of time.  Reading paid £7.5m and he’s still got a few years to run.  Looks like that’ll be his last big payday.  He’s had a good career. 

On loan in China rite now 

20 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

More I thinks About it after this thread tonight, that win at Ibrox that day doesn’t get the accolades it should. Obviously it’s overshadowed by the mayhem that followed but it literally is one of most important victories of all time. It kills them they’ve never done it, as we did at the midden with cunts diving off stands the lot. It’s even more important as I believe that was their last chance as the way it’s scheduled now through police say so unless one side is spectacularly bad one season one way or another they won’t have the last derby game when it could decide a title as I honestly believe there is more hatred and animosity than just about any time in my 45 years. I know I’ve never hated them more and I’ve always despised the cunts. 

Sorry to disappoint you but they won the league at Ibrox in 67.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Sorry to disappoint you but they won the league at Ibrox in 67.

Aye but it’s not a thing that’s ever brought up for some reason, and given how they cunts have a selective memory regarding history it’s wired they don’t ever mention that. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Aye but it’s not a thing that’s ever brought up for some reason, and given how they cunts have a selective memory regarding history it’s wired they don’t ever mention that. 

Probably because it’s wrapped up in their greatest season. Treble (beat us in the League Cup Final) and winning the league at Ibrox, plus a European Cup. We also lost a European final and had our worst ever result against Berwick in the Scottish Cup.

Thank fuck I didn’t have to live through that.

11 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Probably because it’s wrapped up in their greatest season. Treble (beat us in the League Cup Final) and winning the league at Ibrox, plus a European Cup. We also lost a European final and had our worst ever result against Berwick in the Scottish Cup.

Me and you both mate, no wonder I strike that from memory and as you say it’s not in my lifetime 😃 you going the morra? 

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Unfortunately I did :depressed:

Archived