Looks like we are waiting anxiously

RFC55

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Don't patronise me just because you're trying to defend his methods. 

Should I just be content with such practices and just accept it, or am I not supposed to voice displeasure when cunts like him show us in a bad light?

That you think it's 'his methods' kinda backs my point up. He won't have picked the image. It'll have been done by a sub-editor. Headline too.

The photo is used because we are the club relevant to both the story and their primary audience. It'll help drive traffic because people will see Rangers fans and click the link without even reading the header in many cases.

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

This is our country mate this ain't theres. They can feel free to preach their hatred towards us in there own country. I don't mean to be racist.

This is whose country?Many of them are British. Being a muslim doesn't mean you aren't british.  RCs were here before protestantism. Doesn't that make it their country?

11 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I hope so but it is a real concern that the next game will be behind closed doors cause of the muppets.

They need to be removed if this comes to pass.

How exactly do you remove them?

You can’t ban every fan there last night.

There's really no defending it. There is not one supporter out there who doesn't know they're being watched at and near games. We all know what's expected of us by the club and what will land us in trouble. Continuing on with the behaviour anyway is contempt for the club and the wider support. There is no argument to be had. 

35 minutes ago, The Dude said:

This is whose country?Many of them are British. Being a muslim doesn't mean you aren't british.  RCs were here before protestantism. Doesn't that make it their country?

I note how you spell British with a small 'b' and Protestantism with a small 'p',interesting,mmmmmm.

Nation state Islam is a Western construct,Islam is Islam.

celtic Christians were around long before RC's and had much more in line with Protestantism than the RC Church,maybe they should claim the Country.

Strange how this LT won't let me type a capital 'c' for celtic,maybe as it should be 🙂

2 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

I note how you spell British with a small 'b' and Protestantism with a small 'p',interesting,mmmmmm.

Nation state Islam is a Western construct,Islam is Islam.

celtic Christians were around long before RC's and had much more in line with Protestantism than the RC Church,maybe they should claim the Country.

There's no such thing as celts.

Yeah, if you're hanging your hat on such frivolous nonsense as which letter I capitalise, you're fucked.

Also I know for more than a century these words have been sung but they want to stop us singing it (that is fine) its going to be even sweeter when we over come there attempts to change and control us and still win 55 still be the worlds most successful club and still be the famous Glasgow Rangers. Meaning we do not need to sing the songs they don't want to hear (Uefa-Fare) allow the enemy to think they have won ! all that matters is league titles,European nights and trophies! thats one thing we are wonderful at doing. 

We as a club have over come so much and yet we still rise still getting stronger ! 

shows our character 

1200px-Rangers_FC.svg.png

StarScrollCrestRangersFC.svg.png

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There's no such thing as celts.

Yeah, if you're hanging your hat on such frivolous nonsense as which letter I capitalise, you're fucked.

Says the guy who professes to be  some sort of journo,lol.

Truth is, you're just another pedantic PC shit stirrer.

Archived