Possibly 5points behind after Wednesday

KingKirk

Every game is a must win. Friday is a big test without Morelos, others will have to step up and we'll have to play to Defoe's strengths eg. balls into his feet or across the box. Kent is due a big game, hopefully Arfield continues his recent improved form.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/12/2019 at 08:39, B1872 said:

Next two games are fucking massive. Take 6 points by any means necessary and the scum game will take care of itself. Fucking sheep game still does my tits in man!

The sheep and scum and hearts games could all have been won that is what frustrates me so much. But tonight and boxing day we just need the three points don't care how we play.

Just now, superallysbears said:

The sheep shite it every time but surely to fuck they'll put a shift in sooner or later.

When was the last time they took points off the tarriers?  Serious question btw.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Could be mistaken mate not 100% sure.

Just checked, from what i could make out, they have beaten them three times since we were put into the third division, and drew with them twice in 28 games.  Scotlands third force btw...  Shower of shitebags.

I wouldn't be too bothered going into the break 5 behind to be honest. I think we'll win our game in hand. We have a nice wee run of games after the break, they have a few tricky games and ultimately it's very much in our hands in that we play them twice more next year.

That said i'm really confident going to their place. I think it'll suit us. I think we're a really good team. Some of our football of late has been really top end, although we've not always got the rewards. Since Gerrard has come in, we've pretty much been in every game. This season we have taken it to another level. I fancy us against anyone to be honest. Obviously it won't be easy but we have nothing to fear.

Killie first though. That is the only focus right now. Again though, like most games really confident. We're playing really well.

50 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Just checked, from what i could make out, they have beaten them three times since we were put into the third division, and drew with them twice in 28 games.  Scotlands third force btw...  Shower of shitebags.

Third force, I thought they told everyone they were the new second force and would remain there even when we came back up the leagues. Only way they will ever be second force again will be if the tarriers collapse. 

Archived