Possibly 5points behind after Wednesday

KingKirk

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All we can do is win our games 

Next years fixtures will be less demanding than the 8 difficult ones we found ourselves in .We need to stop panicking .As long as we are close enough to them going into the OF at Ibrox .Then we still have another OF game after that .Next 2 games .Get the wins .Then we go to bheastville to go top of the league 

That is looking at it positively 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Hes still floating about 

Think he has retired 

Maybe got a gig higher up 

Dougie McDonald once told me ,he was a yes man crawling bastard

i exaggerate but he did say‘ Thompson did what was told of him .He was apart from the others 

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

We need to stop looking at them and concentrate on ourselves. We keep winning and keep pressing then we will see how it goes. 

exactly, it's loser mentality looking at what your rivals are doing

concentrate on what you do, try and be the best you can, and you're more likely to win

a wee look back over what Bill Struth famously said is needed for some

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I think at this stage that's a big gap and whilst the title race is this close I think it's unfair that they have been handed the advantage.

And if they don't win having that game up our sleeve gives us an advantage, especially as it is a home game. 

34 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Seem to remember them playing quite well against us in the first half

I don't think they did tbh. They were the better team on the day but that's largely due to how shit we were. Apart from the goal I think the big striker hitting the crossbar was their only real effort at goal. They'll win by about 3 or 4. 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Played well the first 15/20 minutes imo, the Japanese boy looked good, but that aside I thought they weren't great.

Big cunt upfront too. 

He played against us like he did against them a couple of seasons ago

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

How would we have a game in hand? We’d have played the same number come Friday night surely.

Tomorrow is one of their postponed games.

2 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Big cunt upfront too. 

He played against us like he did against them a couple of seasons ago

Uche?

Can fair bully defenders tbh, god awful footballer though.

7 hours ago, King Jela said:

There's literally no chance of Hearts taking anything off them. Literally no chance, the scum will be right up for it. We win the rest of our games this year though and its irrelevant what happens with them.

Heard people say that when the bastards played Livingston and look what happened you just never know. But as you say if we keep winning before the break their results will matter not one jot.

11 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I hope hearts get a result but can't see it.

We could win every game now till winter break and still not be top. I think it's a big  advantage. 

If we win every game up to the winter break we'd be top as we beat them on the way

Ignore this I've just seen they play an extra game. 

1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Heard people say that when the bastards played Livingston and look what happened you just never know. But as you say if we keep winning before the break their results will matter not one jot.

Livi were at least a hard working team with a manager capable of exploiting weaknesses. Theres literally nothing to Hearts at all. Them -3 even seems tempting.

Archived