Possibly 5points behind after Wednesday

KingKirk

2 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

So you telling me that if we get to the break 5 behind with a home game v St. Johnstone in hand, and the next OF at home, we are out of the running in your eyes? 

And an easier fixture list, I’d be more then happy if we’re 5 behind going into winter break, obviously 2 behind would be fantastic though 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TMB said:

We need to beat Hibs and Kilmarnock, then take at least a point from the next Old Firm game.  

We needed to do that whether we were 2pts behind on equal games or 5pts behind with game in hand, makes no difference

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Just read on social media Christie gestured to the hearts fans after his goal and went unpunished, I hope we rise above it though sick of the club sticking up for ourselves 

Just taking the piss knowing he was going to get away with it because only 1 player is getting done for that 

10 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s 2 points, we’ll beat St Johnstone at home ffs, getting your knickers in a twist over fuck all here. 

Will we go from Friday night till that game unbeaten to stay within 2 points minimum

Hopefully they make a arse of it but it's advantage them till we get the chance to get our games played.

17 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Just read on social media Christie gestured to the hearts fans after his goal and went unpunished, I hope we rise above it though sick of the club sticking up for ourselves 

That won't matter mate he's no Alfie 

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Will we go from Friday night till that game unbeaten to stay within 2 points minimum

Hopefully they make a arse of it but it's advantage them till we get the chance to get our games played.

Are they going to win every game until then? they’ve got a far harder fixture list then us after the break, I’d be happy being 5 behind with game  in hand, even 7 with game in hand wouldn’t be a disaster with fixture list and next OF at Ibrox, they can’t keep winning every game they need to drop points at some point. 

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

This is now massive Rangers. Let's see how the mettle stands 

That’s what it’s all about. Our players either have it or they don’t. We know we  need to keep winning, the players  know we need to keep winning, it’s how they deal with it. Aribo said it in an interview recently about how at Rangers, every game is  a must win and he likes that pressure. Just hope the players can deliver.

3 minutes ago, murzo said:

That’s what it’s all about. Our players either have it or they don’t. We know we  need to keep winning, the players  know we need to keep winning, it’s how they deal with it. Aribo said it in an interview recently about how at Rangers, every game is  a must win and he likes that pressure. Just hope the players can deliver.

Without the wee guy this is uteerly massive 

Just heard tlb being interviewed after the match saying his message tonight was just win the game this was our chance to open up a gap and we've done it. Its now down to the others around us lets see.

Clearly scum fc don't expect us to cope very well with the additional pressure. Please just get the job done till new year Rangers and we can recharge and go again.

I also notice that not once this week have they moaned about a fixture pile up. I think once they knew we couldn't play this week they pushed for a game to be played.

Still don't think its been handled correctly but its done now 5points it is.

Our season is on the line on Friday this game is bloody huge

It was already advantage them until the break the way the games fell. Then they were given the opportunity to open up a gap with the extra game and they've taken it.

The psychological advantage of that could be crucial, it ramps up the pressure that wee bit each game we play until we get the opportunity to play the game in hand. 

Unless we tan them at the Giro-dome of course 😁

23 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We could take 7 points(draw on 29th) and be 5 points behind, as you expect them to beat Sheep and St Mirren.

Also could take 7 points(beat scum) and be only 4 points behind.

A minimum of 7 in the next 3 is required.

Strange scenario taking 7 points from the games with a win against the scum ,would be 4 point difference ,despite being a point closer and getting a win in their dump you would actually be sick as pig for dropping points in one of the other 😳

23 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

They would only need to lose 1 of their next 2 games for that to be the case. Can't see it though as they have sheep at home then they are away to ST Mirren. 

Exactly, we just need to focus on tomorrow. 

54 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

They would only need to lose 1 of their next 2 games for that to be the case. Can't see it though as they have sheep at home then they are away to ST Mirren. 

Let's not forget though that the sheep have beaten the scum in Glasgow in recent years. Wasn't in any way a stitch up at that time, no way it was.. 

Need a win on Friday we can’t drop points against Hibs another win at Killie and into the Tarriers at the paedo dome win or at worst a draw and then win our game at home against RC and we are in the driving seat.The pressure will get to TLB and he reverts to type and throws his players under the bus and losing the dressing room.

Or we fuck it up on Friday and against the Tarriers and it’s game over Big games coming up and we will see what this team are really made of,I hope they prove me wrong about having no bottle when under pressure.

Archived