Clyde 1 Super Scoreboard

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, corkinator said:

Fair dos, I honestly don’t think they’re a great side, I believed we could win all 3 this season and do well in Europe. 
it’s the mhedia bumming them up, some of the football we play is up there with advocaat first couple of seasons, it’s incredible. 
the frightening thing is I don’t think we’ve even reached out peak yet. 
if we keep this squad together we can dominate for years, especially if VAR comes in. 

I honestly don’t think they are either but they, like us, are steamrollering the rest of the dross. 

We win the league this season we will dominate for years 

42 minutes ago, corkinator said:

Fair dos, I honestly don’t think they’re a great side, I believed we could win all 3 this season and do well in Europe. 
it’s the mhedia bumming them up, some of the football we play is up there with advocaat first couple of seasons, it’s incredible. 
the frightening thing is I don’t think we’ve even reached out peak yet. 
if we keep this squad together we can dominate for years, especially if VAR comes in. 

All the off field stuff has sort of taken the eye off what was a quality performance, Kents  goal from box to box was a masterpiece with at least half the team involved, the highlights I have seen only pick it up from Morelos on the touchline but there was some high quality prior to that,can  anyone post it please.

36 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

That last caller sounded like some old etonian from the 17th century - probably the last time he had his hole......anyways happy new year ya embittered old snooty prick and btw 2-1 to the Gers 👍

Lawrie the cunt needs to get a geography lesson as he thinks Morelos has only scored against obscure teams from  Balkan countries oh aye lawrie Feyenord , Porto and young boys are all from the Balkans you dipshit

1 minute ago, soulboy said:

Lawrie the cunt needs to get a geography lesson as he thinks Morelos has only scored against obscure teams from  Balkan countries oh aye lawrie Feyenord , Porto and young boys are all from the Balkans you dipshit

To be fair to the presenter he stated Alfie was top scorer in the league section and mentioned Porto etc.  

They are struggling  to cope after a single defeat at home, Alfredo is giving each and everyone one of them nightmares. If we can get our noses in front i think lennon and his team of flat track bullies will crack. 

1 minute ago, Bearsden bear said:

To be fair to the presenter he stated Alfie was top scorer in the league section and mentioned Porto etc.  

They are struggling  to cope after a single defeat at home, Alfredo is giving each and everyone one of them nightmares. If we can get our noses in front i think lennon and his team of flat track bullies will crack. 

Aye the presenter did but Lawrie was having none of it as I'm pretty sure the Balkan comment was made after the presenter pointed out Alfredo was top scorer

55 minutes ago, pcbear said:

All the off field stuff has sort of taken the eye off what was a quality performance, Kents  goal from box to box was a masterpiece with at least half the team involved, the highlights I have seen only pick it up from Morelos on the touchline but there was some high quality prior to that,can  anyone post it please.

I said this on the sportscene thread , it really is a goal of beauty and not given the coverage it deserves . Unfortunately the replays show less than half of it . 

4 minutes ago, gmcf said:

I said this on the sportscene thread , it really is a goal of beauty and not given the coverage it deserves . Unfortunately the replays show less than half of it . 

It shows it in its entirety on the bbc match highlight, ive asked someone to post it up, im a dinosaur with potato fingers so its outwith my capabilities.

22 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Aye the presenter did but Lawrie was having none of it as I'm pretty sure the Balkan comment was made after the presenter pointed out Alfredo was top scorer

Lets hope they continue to underestimate our players and talk up their own mediocre side. It will cost them dearly.

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

Archived