Our subway loyal

I'm Corkerhill loyal and then the subway when there it's quieter so I don't have to leave early,I thought the Everton fans were really poor tonight considering they had the full end, do they not have any songs,I can remember Glasgow cup ties in the sixties and seventies with more singing.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The number of full RSC busses leaving approx 5 to 10 mins after the game is mental. I'd imagine these folk HAVE to leave the game 10 mins before the end or the bus goes without them. 

If your not on our Bus by 5pm after a Saturday game you have a long walk back to Hamilton. 

14 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

This is true. Ive been to Anfield and all I could hear outside was Scandinavian languages :lol: Plenty of people from here go to their games and some go quite regularly. Liverpool supporters club here has thousands of members.

I met loads of Scandinavian people in the pubs and fan zone before the game, Chelsea end was full of Scots and London accents, home end for football tourists 

My first ever game was early eighties and it was my fathers first game after the disaster, we left 10 minutes to go and missed a goal  after then I vowed never to leave early and pretty much stuck to that except for the game couple of year ago against Dundee Utd in the cup where they fucked us but I only left cause I had one of my boys who was about 11 at the time we were late getting to the game and I stupidly parked next to all the away coaches. 

21 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

This is true. Ive been to Anfield and all I could hear outside was Scandinavian languages :lol: Plenty of people from here go to their games and some go quite regularly. Liverpool supporters club here has thousands of members.

Aye there's a load from here that head over to every game too. Guy I work with has a brother thats there every weekend with his supporters bus from Lurgan

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Watching Liverpool v Everton. 93 mins and every single home fan still in their seats. 

Final whistle goes - nobody moves.

Team go and wave to fans, TV interviews take place on the pitch, loud booming music - atmosphere! Only then do home fans begin to leave.

Ibrox..... 75 mins - subway loyal begin to leave.

Final whistle - half empty stadium, announcer packed up and offski,  quick clap from teams and stadium 80% empty.

How do we improve the matchday experience?

PS...........Everton were utter shite!

cunts were still in shock getting beat by Liverpool reserves  🙂 

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Watching Liverpool v Everton. 93 mins and every single home fan still in their seats. 

Team go and wave to fans, TV interviews take place on the pitch, loud booming music - atmosphere! Only then do home fans begin to leave.

Final whistle - half empty stadium, announcer packed up and offski,  quick clap from teams and stadium 80% empty.

That was a derby game tonight mate.

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I know what you mean.....but at least the subway is quieter when I leave! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The number of full RSC busses leaving approx 5 to 10 mins after the game is mental. I'd imagine these folk HAVE to leave the game 10 mins before the end or the bus goes without them. 

You’ve never seen a meltdown or ferocity towards a person in society like there is directed towards the bus latecomers entering the bus with chips 😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

You’ve never seen a meltdown or ferocity towards a person in society like there is directed towards the bus latecomers entering the bus with chips 😂😂😂

Never paid too much attention to folk on the bus after a game.

Too busy eating my chips 😁

I always stay till the final whistle........ always felt that if I want the team to win and to give their best for 90 minutes then the least I could do was stay and cheer them on until the final whistle.

Having said that , I have no problem with fans who feel the need to leave early - as long as they have a valid reason.

32 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Last one on our Bus gets dogs abuse, it’s usually the same guy each time as well. 😂

Archived