Our subway loyal

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We get picked up 2 mins from the Copland Stand mate, even the slowest cunt in the world can get there on time. 😂😂

I leave BF at final whistle, normally sneak to seats near the exit for a sharp exit. By the time I'm out and walking round Copland Rd (especially if barrier is up) theres busses leaving from near the off licence. 

Each to their own, I get folk may have limited options and travel big distances, but its not for me potentially having to leave a game early for transport. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, johanhentze said:

This is true. Ive been to Anfield and all I could hear outside was Scandinavian languages :lol: Plenty of people from here go to their games and some go quite regularly. Liverpool supporters club here has thousands of members.

Both Man U and Liverpool have quite a few Norwegian ST holders. Not as many as 10 or so years ago though as Newcastle to Stavanger no longer runs.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I leave BF at final whistle, normally sneak to seats near the exit for a sharp exit. By the time I'm out and walking round Copland Rd (especially if barrier is up) theres busses leaving from near the off licence. 

Each to their own, I get folk may have limited options and travel big distances, but its not for me potentially having to leave a game early for transport. 

Game finishes by 4.50 even the slowest on the Bus gets there before 5 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You will see us leaving from behind the Burger van on Fairley St

I hate threads that are having a go at fellow bears .Our support are brilliant .Every club in the world will have some kind of imperfection .Some clubs have supports that don’t turn up for games .It’s any fans right to leave when they want .On the whole ,most of them stay behind .
To be honest .Who cares about Liverpool and Everton 

I reckon 50% of early leavers are parked in the Albion Car Park, it’s a nightmare to get out of after final whistle, sometimes you have to sit in your car for nearly an hour listening to Radio Snyde and Declan from Royston beelin’ about another 3 points for the Queen’s 11 😄

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I get the subway every game , row M Sandy jardine front , run of the mill games move from my own seat to one of the many empty seats up the back close to exit in 89th min and watch rest from there 

I sit at the back of GF3,  your no that cunt wae a heid the size of a telly that comes up on 85 mins and stands at the exit blocking every cunts view 🙂

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

I sit at the back of GF3,  your no that cunt wae a heid the size of a telly that comes up on 85 mins and stands at the exit blocking every cunts view 🙂

😂GF7 mate , not to say it’s still no my heed blocking ye 

10 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Both Man U and Liverpool have quite a few Norwegian ST holders. Not as many as 10 or so years ago though as Newcastle to Stavanger no longer runs.

I think the Norwegian LFC supporters club is one of, if not the biggest in the World.

15 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The number of full RSC busses leaving approx 5 to 10 mins after the game is mental. I'd imagine these folk HAVE to leave the game 10 mins before the end or the bus goes without them. 

Before I could drive I used to get a supporters bus and at times they moaned like fuck at the fact I stayed to the end of games.  I remember like 5/6 folk missing the Edu goal because they left early every game. 

16 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I was at Anfield for a game against Chelsea last season, the atmosphere is shite and totally overrated. 

noise builds when they counter attack and apart from that, it’s not all that. 

17 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

I’m sure we’ll see less and less of the subway loyal the closer we get to winning the league.

I’d be willing to bet there would be actual none of them there if we won the league at ibrox.

Subway queue would start building about half 9 when that happens 

Archived