Sign in to follow this  
The Dude

Is there a witch-hunt against Morelos?

3 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

I seem to remember you did something for him as he was a teacher at a school near you, is that right?

I did indeed. He taught at Denny High School (i attended many years later and also returned there as a member of staff briefly) while he was playing for Rangers and arranged to have the PE Award named for him. It is something tied in to that which I'm trying to pull together.

TheCutch, tannerall, HG5 and 1 other like this

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I did indeed. He taught at Denny High School while playing for Rangers and arranged to have the PE Award named for him and is something tied in to that which I'm trying to pull together.

I knew you had done something like that, brilliant stuff Dude, I look forward to your piece, will it be a YouTube thing or an article ? 

The Dude likes this

5 minutes ago, thebluedoo said:

I knew you had done something like that, brilliant stuff Dude, I look forward to your piece, will it be a YouTube thing or an article ? 

Cheers, Hopefully, it'll be both - with a game of football thrown in for good measure.

thebluedoo likes this

9 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Hartson is incredibly thick and can barely string two sentences together.

This is a guy who battered a colleague in a training ground incident, preaching morality  and condemning another player for a cultural  gesture .

Hartson belatedly  uses  it for his own ends  to get publicity and to ingratiate himself to the tim brighade

Another bitter ex sellick man with a massive chip on his shoulder just like his pal Sutton.

Supposing we dragged Alfie in to the centre circle and gave him the birch,it wouldn't matter to the haters.
They would then turn on the tribute to Smif n Wessun From Ryan Kent.
Do we think this would go away.
No fuckin way.
Hartson said it was ok as he apologised to his team mate for kickin him in the head.
El Hadji Diouf spat on one of the tramps,who tried to grab him while playing against them for Liverpool,and by the time it was reported in the Scottish media,he had spat on 60,000 of the smelly cunts.
Just horrible horrible bastards. 

Bobby Hume and eejay the dj like this

Tarriers control the media, cos Pope Francis and all that went before him told their generation to shit on everone else that was "non-catholic" from a great height. Rinse/repeat.

I've said it before, the victimisation that Alfie gets is nothing short of utterly disgusting. In this day and age with all the snowflakes around us and how we should be treating people, yet Morelos seems to be exempt from it and receives some of the worst treatment anyone could put up with.  All this because he's a winner on the park and wants to battle for every ball. He's no angel and does silly things but for a young man(still learning to control his emotions) the abuse and torment he puts up with is deplorable and he should be congratulated for the manner in which he takes it on the chin and hasn't legged it out this country yet. 

31 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

you missed 'Are the kennedys gun-shy?' 

Am I un H.A.P.P.Y?
Does a new born baby cry?

Did Elvis really die?
Did Little Red Riding wear a hood?
Did the three bears shit in the woods?
Was Humpty Dumpty fat?
Does the pope wear a funny hat?
Is wrestling fixed?

©James Robert Morisson

21 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

The obsession with Alfredo is at least odd and potentially verging on  sinister.

The last time I remember something similar was with Djouff and he was also a black Rangers player.

There is indeed a sinister obsession and witch hunt within the MSM towards Alfie.

The bigger question for me is whether Clancy has bought into this hot head and aggressive narrative, or whether he is one of the key fuellers and instigators for it. Imo it's the latter with it being personal, blatant, unjust and deliberately targeting of a player.

13 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

The obsession with Alfredo is at least odd and potentially verging on  sinister.

The last time I remember something similar was with Djouff and he was also a black Rangers player.

That was the second worse racist incident in Scottish Football,after the Mark Walters episode.
You actually felt the hatred towards Diouf,and it was racially motivated.
The club was on the receiving end of downright hate that night,which i'm almost sure was the reason McCoist pulled up one of the games biggest bigots and thugs in NL.

On a side note, they should make hartson do a tour of the schools where he has two clips of footage to show

Clip 1 a footballer making a cut throat gesture and clip 2 a footballer kicking another player on the head while sitting on the ground!!

After airing the footage he should ask the kids which clip out the 2 carries a genuine threat to human life.....over to you fat man to explain your moral crusade on that one

binsy08 likes this