Hagi signed

Dan Deacon

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, writingranger said:

Hopefully we're 6-0 up at half time and he gets a run out. I do feel he is the kind of player that will gives us options to switch styles. He should be a great foil for kent and Aribo. Competition, variety and alternative. Great news.

6-0 nil up at halftime he can come off and save himself for Wednesday night. 

Don't know the first thing about this kid but he comes across well and if the gaffer thinks he can strengthen the squad it's good enough for me. if he plays tomorro i hope he's got a good pair of shinpads. Hoping that big lump Cosgrove signs on the dotted line for Stoke before the deadline too. 

5 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

We seem to be looking at stepping up the quality in the squad.

Hopefully this is the end of Barker in the match day squad this season.

I'm genuinely excited to see Hagi play for us. 

Should be the end of Barker full stop .

Im always positive when it comes to our players ,Iv never had such a low opinion of a player after such a short space of time as this guy ,

Watched his youth days stuff and the guy had something ,but sadly for him miles of achieving the potential he had 

18 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Should be the end of Barker full stop .

Im always positive when it comes to our players ,Iv never had such a low opinion of a player after such a short space of time as this guy ,

Watched his youth days stuff and the guy had something ,but sadly for him miles of achieving the potential he had 

Saw Barker play for City U23’s  vs  Liverpool U23’s a few years back (Kent played for Liverpool but picked up a nasty injury early on). Barker ran the whole show and looked a class apart from anyone on either side. Was excited when he signed for us a few years after but sadly, he's shown absolutely nothing of that calibre since. Mike Beale was the Liverpool U23 boss that day, so i wonder if that one performance stuck in his mind too. 

Archived