Dallas

Prso's headband

Expecting the usual it’s our fault etc, stop looking for conspiracies etc but that today was almost up there with Beaton against Hibs. 

Taylor on Kent twice are two yellows, possible reds for both, scissor challenge both times. 

Pretending he couldn’t see Arfield ready to come back on. 

Cosgrove 6 fouls given against no card. 

Aberdeen Ojo allowed to just hack our players at will, never even got booked haha. 

Wee arsehole prick is just desperate to show he doesn’t have the same allegiance that his dad allegedly did. Absolutely howling performance summed up when he ran over to Barisic as if he’d halfed somecunt and booked him for our first foul in the whole game. 

Pathetic as a club and support that we just sit and take it up the arse. If that refereeing performance happened for them they’d be putting major pressure on the SFA etc

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We didn't lose because of him but that was an atrocious performance by him. Next to Clancy's that is the worst this season and that is saying something. Cosgrove committed 6 fouls in the last game before getting booked (and also injured Davis for three games). Today, he must have committed ten fouls and never got booked. The foul on Aribo near the end of the first half with no caution was a joke.

He was a cheating cunt, but we can't blame him for what was another utterly inept performance.

On top of our very own problems is of course, the scum will continue to get all the help needed from officials.

To overcome that, we simply need change. To do different and better. We have have two new signings who could help in that and others knocking on the door, but is it enough, I don't know. To be sure we do need better quality, but we just cannot afford to do the same shit with the same players week after week. Even TLB changes it and he's a dick.

If we had managed to win today that hellish refereeing performance would have rightly been once again a major talking point. 

The problem is no one wants to speak much about it after the shite way we played.

If the sheep had been playing the tarriers today they would probably have had one or two players sent off and many booked, that is for sure. 

When we dont come out kicking up fuck after the Clancy performance at the scum place then we've only got ourselves to blame for refs continually fucking us over.

Yes we were shite. No I'm not blaming him for us dropping points. But it was a dreadful performance where minor infringements got yellows but some seriously bad challenges no action taken. Yet again abysmal refereeing where it's pretty much free reign to kick the fuck out us and get away with it. How they left that pitch with only one yellow more than us is criminal.

Itll be the same most games now.

Just now, Bears r us said:

If we had managed to win today that hellish refereeing performance would have rightly been once again a major talking point. 

The problem is no one wants to speak much about it after the shite way we played.

If the sheep had been playing the tarriers today they would probably have had one or two players sent off and many booked, that is for sure. 

Their Ojo didn’t even get booked, one of his fouls was when he went through Kamara after he blew the whistle for a free kick. 

Taylor’s two tackles on Kent in the second half were absolutely horrific, didn’t even get booked

20 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Wasn’t the ref that barely created a chance all day. 

Dont think anyone is saying that. Just pointing out a shocker of a performance. Didnt eben get the basic decisions correct! If I made that many basic mistakes in my job I'd be punished. He should fucked into the 3 division games.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Their Ojo didn’t even get booked, one of his fouls was when he went through Kamara after he blew the whistle for a free kick. 

Taylor’s two tackles on Kent in the second half were absolutely horrific, didn’t even get booked

It was a terrible performance mate, just unbelievable.

I do think the fact Stevie has decided to let all these things go without challenge and TLB shouts about every small thing is coming back to bite us badly.

I shouldn't have been as shocked as I was with some of his pish today. 

It's fucking scandalous the way, most weeks, we watch as teams get away with kicking and wiping out our players on break-aways only to barely touch an opposition player, and catch a fucking booking.

Gerrard needs to call this out all the fucking time. It clearly fucking works. Instead, as per, we're just bending over and taking it up the arse every other week.

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Expecting the usual it’s our fault etc, stop looking for conspiracies etc but that today was almost up there with Beaton against Hibs. 

Taylor on Kent twice are two yellows, possible reds for both, scissor challenge both times. 

Pretending he couldn’t see Arfield ready to come back on. 

Cosgrove 6 fouls given against no card. 

Aberdeen Ojo allowed to just hack our players at will, never even got booked haha. 

Wee arsehole prick is just desperate to show he doesn’t have the same allegiance that his dad allegedly did. Absolutely howling performance summed up when he ran over to Barisic as if he’d halfed somecunt and booked him for our first foul in the whole game. 

Pathetic as a club and support that we just sit and take it up the arse. If that refereeing performance happened for them they’d be putting major pressure on the SFA etc

We need to complain about it, pure and simple. If it were the dhims hey would be all over it.

We NEED to start flighting dirty

35 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Booking Goldson for daring to point out the fact Cosgrove had committed 9 fouls was the icing on the cake. 

He's a cheat, plain and simple. 

Time-wasting, throwing the ball away, shouting at the ref - couldn’t get his card out quick enough.  Persistent fouling, cynical tackles - nothing to see here.  Useless prick.

An absolute joke of performance, the yellow card to Goldson for having the cheek to question why he wasn't giving Cosgrove a booking was unbelievable.

I don't understand how Cosgrove always gets away with 9-10 fouls against us, if it was Morelos he would have been sent off after 2.

Archived