Now Is The Time To Call Out The Referees

scottyc06

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not paranoia anymore this is down right cheating by all those tarrier appeasing bastards who are doing everything in their power to help the wean shaggers win ten in a row. Could you imagine what the scum would be like if they even had half of the wrong decisions against them that we have suffered all season. Fuck me imagine we had won the cup scoring the winning goal with not one but three players in offside positions there would still be murder just now but of course with most of the referees in this country having an allegiance to the scum that would never happen we would have had the goal ruled offside there is nothing fucking surer.

On 12/02/2020 at 22:59, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I reckon since November I could list 25 blatant big, significant decisions that have went against us. And 1 for.

I get that we're playing shite but we put the ball in the fucking net tonight and even had that chopped off. Add that to Kent fouled by last man being ignored and its clear its having a huge impact on results.

We're being cheated, have been since our return to this league. And we fucking now deserve it for continually saying fuck all and worse saying shite like it wasnt a handball tonight. 

I believe the fix is in the whistle!

BEER BELLY LOYAL on Follow Follow wrote this 

I was curious to find out who the card happy refs were when it came to dealing with Alfredo Morelos.
I wanted to know who the 'serial flashers' were and it came as no surprise to find that it was the rabid Clancy who topped the charts, the same rabid responsible for probably the most disgraceful biased refereeing performance ever witnessed in Scottish, if not European football at the Knew Camp on the 29th December 2019.
This piece of shit has carded Alfie SIX times with 4 yellows and 2 reds (one of which was overturned on appeal).
Next is Nick Walsh with FIVE (all yellow) Bobby Madden (2 red, 2 yellow) and Steven McLean (3 y 1 r) each with FOUR.
Don Robertson has carded El Bufalo in THREE games, 2 yellows and 1 red. (all numbers don't include first yellows where he receives a red).

I then had a look at the combined stats of the serial flashers above to see if there was anything untoward when in charge of games involving teams against us and them.

Over the course of those two and a half seasons the above have handled 57 Rangers matches and 52 bheast games PLUS six OF's between them.

The following stats are from the start of season 17/18 as I feel decisions against us and favouring them have been 'ramped up' since then.

The Mhanky Five: Clancy, Walsh, Madden, McLean & Robertson all shitebag cheats.

This is the card stats of the serial flashers over these games.

Yellow cards: Rangers 103, Enablers 66. That's a difference of 37 over two and a half fucking seasons!

The red card stats are even more frightening...12-2 to us.

The game's a bogey in Scotland the tramps are in complete control of it now.

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/five-scottish-referees.108019/

42 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I believe the fix is in the whistle!

BEER BELLY LOYAL on Follow Follow wrote this 

They have least fouls against them in the league, least yellow cards too. And were one more than the least red cards last time I looked.. Plus least retrospective charges for on field incidents. Anyone who has watched them will tell you thats mental given the challenges they make, or the blatant dives.

But no suspensions sure helps so thats what happens. It's not coincidental.

Scottish football.  Corrupt to the core.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I see Christie is opening up about his suspension calling it a "joke" and Brown calling it "laughable" but god forbid that our players would ever call out the referees or CO.

Hope the cunt needs another groin operation to make his sex change complete. Baw grabbing cunt. 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Blatant penalty not given against scum. Also handball in area early on.

I'm sure itll even itself out.

Think you're just looking  for something there. There was no oenalty at all.

Edit* just seen it again, soft but seen them given.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Worse than cosgrove one that saw red v the scum.

Just paranoid but.

Cosgrove won the ball completely and didn't touch the man. This cunt misses the ball and his boot with studs showing goes through Goldson's ankle.

How the fuck the assistant waves for the foul and doesn't recommend he's off is beyond me.

Absolutely sick to fuck with this now, 4th game on the spin.

Archived